CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
classic edition Goose Mat Game for Indoor and Outdoor Play Time
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Educational Mat Board Game includes: 1 red player piece, 1 blue player piece, 1 yellow player piece, 1 green player piece, 1 die, 1 OCA game board 27x21 IN, 1 carrying box. Y25
- Race your piece around the board before your opponent gets to the 63rd space before you!
- Fun Mat Game Playset for Family and Friends to Play at Game Nights for Indoor and Outdoor Playtime
- This game will teach players patience, taking turns, counting, random number dynamics, and more!
- Outdoor Mat Game or Indoor Mat Game for Kids ages 3 Plus
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you remember chutes and ladders, snakes and ladders, or game of the goose, then you are already familiar with how to play OCA. Your objective is to get your piece to the end of the board (space 63) before your opponents! You roll a die and move the corresponding number of spaces! The space you land on may have an additional requirement to move forward a certain number of spaces or to move back a certain number of spaces. While this game’s win condition is derived purely from chance, you can watch your family become competitive as you race your player pieces (red, blue, green, and yellow) around the board! The board measures 70x54 cm and can be played either indoors or outdoors for even more fun! You can play with up to 4 players, or even split into teams! You will find that Giant OCA is a twist on a classic favorite you likely grew up playing! the OCA is incredibly portable and can be brought to parties, cookouts, and board game nights!