HealthmateForever NK8ML Silver 8 Modes Best Pain Relief TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator eletrotherapy Device for The Sciatica Nerve Pain Back Joints Neck Shoulder Knee Legs Neuropathy Pain Management
|Price:||($24.99 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
- FDA CLEARED TENS UNIT & PMS MACHINE. 3.75” LCD screen with backlit and safety pause button. The rechargeable electric muscle stimulator sends electronic pulse to the sensory nerves and muscles, activate specific natural pain gate mechanism, relax your body and have pain management anytime you feel the need.
- 8 PRE-PROGRAMMED MODES WITH TWO OUTPUTS & 20 INTENSITY LEVELS. 8 preprogrammed massage like modes is in a rectangle design: Tuina (Push & Pull), Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha (Scraping), Cupping, Body Building, Body Building 2, and Combination. 20 strength levels with 10 to 80mins duration programs making it ideal for treating any of your muscle groups effectively. No need to set the pulse frequency and duration of each pulse manually anymore.
- FDA 510K CLEARED LEADING TENS PADS& INDEPENDENT A/B CHANNELS. Includes various sizes of medical-grade reusable electrodes, this TENS pads are non-irritating, self-stick, pre-gelled and latex free, which provides excellent self-stick performance. Two individual outputs allow you to massage multiple body parts or two different individuals simultaneously under different modes with different intensities.
- EASY TO CARRY. Enough battery life for up to 20 hours of continuous use. Convenient pocket-sized and dust-proof storage pouch allow you to use it in the office, car or on the go. Relax anytime, anywhere!
- KIT INCLUDES & WARRANTY. 1 x Dual Channel TENS Machine, 4 x 3"*1.75" Hands Electrode Pads, 2 x 4"*2" Rectangle Pads, 1 x 13"*1.5" Electrode Pad, 2 x 1.75" *1.25" Electrode Pads, 2 x 2 in 1 Lead Wire Cables, 1 x 4 in 1 Lead Wire Cable, 1 x USB cable, 1 x USB Charger, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Pad Holder. 3-month warranty and local U.S.-based customer service is guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the BOX?
- THE KIT INCLUDES: a. 1 HealthmateForever NK8ML Electrotherapy Device (Combined TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator), b. 24 Pieces of Self-Adhesive Conductive Reusable Gel Pads, c. 2 Sets of Dual Leads Wire (3.5mm Plug), d. 1 Pads Holder, e. 1 USB Charger/Wall Unit (International Travel Charger 110V - 240V), f. Operating Manual,.g VIP Card.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My biggest complaint is that, after just a few uses, the electrode pads seem to have lost their conductivity significantly. Now I feel a lot more stinging/burning compared to the first few uses, even after dampening. I will buy some gel soon to see if that helps. It's quite painful at the site of placement now but it still works for the muscles so I deal with it.
I have multiple herniated lumbar discs and extensive nerve damage/paralysis in my left leg and foot. It does a great job loosening up my lower back muscles when they are tight. If I get them on just the right (or wrong) spot on my nerves either near my hip or on my leg it does really crazy, painful things to the nerves, but that is probably because of the damage I have going on. Otherwise it's a nice alternative to painkillers and relaxes the muscles significantly.
This little guy does everything my old commercial model does equally or better and has some great extra modes my old unit never had. It is easy to use and the new sticky pads are a godsend. No more wetting sponge pads or using sticky gels, just clean them and when they are too worn out, replace them for a few bucks. It is as powerful as my older model and I am not tethered by a power cord.
it is a great home unit, if you are looking for a home TENs/EMS system, this little guy will do the trick
You get a single sheet that explains the parts but no real explanation as to how it works or what settings to use. They name all 8 modes but they make no sense to a Westerner and no attempt is made to explain. Instead of something plainly labelled TENS - you have nonsense oriental terms like Guang and strange terms like "cupping" and "weight loss" that do nothing to help you use the device in any meaningful way.
They provide an acupuncture chart which I guess you could use to find any symptoms that are close (seminal emissions? Really?) and then locate the acupuncture points. But my wife wanted this specifically because she has a chronic pain that was treated successfully with e REAL TENS device. None of the modes we tried even came close. So I reluctantly would advise people to buy something with some meaningful docs and based on real medical principles.
-Unit has duel independent pads and controls
-Unit can deliver intense stimulation (others I have tried are barely sufficient at their max setting but this unit I never went more than half way)
-Longer than expected battery life
-8 different programs to select from
-Long timer (many other units top out at 30 minutes)
-Long lasting pads (even when they start to age they can be used with higher intensity which extends their usefulness before needing replacement)
-The usb charge cable is USB mini. The connector is so outdated I didn't have another USB mini cable so I had to carry the charge cable with me everywhere.
-Cannot use (or even power on) while charging
-Charge cable is very short (about 2 feet long) which was inconvenient.
-Controls are a little awkward and unclear at first but I was able to get used to them eventually.-Noticed that at moderate/higher intensities the signal from one output would cross over to other pads if connected.
-Display icons are hard to understand. I gave up trying to know which Icon represented the appropriate program and would just cycle through until found program that gave relief
-Screen turns off after program ends and the only way to turn it back on to start a new program is to turn the device off and then back on.
-Despite coming with 2 sets of pads the box only contained 1 card to hold the pads so I ended up using an old plastic insurance card to hold my second set of pads when not in use.
-Noticed that at moderate/higher intensities the signal from one output would cross over to other pads if connected.
-Part of the screen just stopped working 19 months in (did not drop, crack, smash or otherwise cause impact to the screen or device)
I really enjoyed this unit while it lasted for the most part, a wide variety of programs, with the ability to set each pad set to different programs, and a very high level of intensity available at my finger tips made this unit very useful. Also the long lasting battery went a long way to making up for the inconvenient charge cable. I cannot stress how nice the intensity is when compared to some other units; my wife often borrowed my HealtmateForever unit when she was really sore because her TENS unit just couldn't deliver the intensity we both liked sometimes. The controls are not self explanatory but with a little time my wife and I both got use to them.
I paid just over $150 dollars for this unit and probably my biggest complaint is that it did not even last 2 years. If it had been priced under $50 dollar range then the relatively short life span of the product wouldn't have bothered me so much, but for comparison my wife purchased a different brand almost 18 months before I bought this one and hers is still going like new to this day and she only paid $40 for her unit.
HealthmateForever does offer a 2 year protection plan if you find out about it within time to purchase it, but priced at $100.00 it is honestly too expensive. By comparison I got a 2 year warranty (with Accidental Damage protections on a $600 laptop for $98. My only guess for the disparate price is either these units have a high failure rate, a poorly thought out warranty plan, or simply an alternate revenue stream for HealthmateForever.
I probably wouldn't buy this product again just because the high price compared to the short lifespan. I REALLY liked the unit while it lasted and might consider buying it again (despite the price) if I could get a 3-4 year replacement plan on it for under $50, or if the unit it self was just priced in the $50-$60 price range.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.