Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on August 22, 2016
I absolutely love these slippers. Yes, we here in Hawai'i call them slippers or actually slippahz. What truly caught my attention was the first pair. I was wearing them while rinsing off my one-man canoe in my cemented floor garage. I usually need to be careful of slipping from water on the floor. Well, I felt these slippahz actually prevent me from slipping. I turned them over and found, not sure by design, there are "C"s all on the bottom. Well, because of those C's, I could just do my business without falling.
on February 2, 2016
They seem well made. They are comfortable. I always wear size 11 shoes, but I wish I had ordered these a size larger. It takes a little effort to slide into them (perhaps the straps will stretch out a little with some use?), and my heel is at the very back edge. It hasn't been a problem, but I haven't gotten used to the sole being exactly the same size as my foot.
on August 19, 2015
they seem to be a slim fit version. If you want a flop that fits exactly to the size of your foot, then these are ok, but we are just used to a bit of extra, thus the "somewhat small" in "how does this fit". Actually true to size, but just used to a bit of additional room.
on June 17, 2012
I have bought several pairs of these and these last me a year on decent use. After a while the straps start coming out and then you know it's time to replace them. In my opinion these are soft and do not ever hurt my feet. If the straps are cutting into your feet its a pretty good sign that you bought them a size to small. My show size is an 8 1/2 and I by an 9 flop just so that doesn't happen.

The only negative I can think of is if the floor your are walking on is wet and smooth these can suction to the floor causing your to walk out of them. That is very annoying and it is due to the design print on the bottom. For that and that only I knocked it down one star because it is a downfall. If it weren;t for that fact I would have to rate it the full five stars.
on August 9, 2016
My husband loves them - very comfortable since the sole is just a little bit thicker than your average pair. The thong is very pliable so it doesn't rub/irritate in between your toes after wearing them for a while.! Will most likely buy another pair when these wear out.
on June 10, 2016
I've purchased four pairs of these now. Getting a lot of use from them. The black and tan ones I guess fit really well. The straps have enough room to move around. The white ones are tighter but I hope will loosen up on time. Would recommend these
on February 15, 2016
They are comfortable with a good amount of cushion. Though the previous ones I had years ago (!) were better but got my feet really dirty, these don't! . I buy the men's because this simple style isn't available in the women's selection.
on March 11, 2013
Bought them to use at the gym. They’re plain, black, and inexpensive. They have held up well and do the job. No problems so far. As noted in the product description they do run small so I did order one size up and it was a good call.
on October 4, 2015
I love these flipflops, as the rubber is soft and provides good cushion. I like the fact the straps are not too tight. I wear flip flops year round living in southern California, and have found these to be perfect!
on October 5, 2016
They didn't last a summer. The strap broke after 4 months. I liked them up to that point.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.