Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > Psycho (Collector's Edition) forum

collectors edition or universal legacy?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 22, 2011 3:34:03 PM PST
Jeff Rohal says:
I am wondering what version of Psycho, Vertigo, and Rear Window to buy. I don't have a blu-ray player yet. What DVD version is better the 2008 legacy series or the 2009 collectors editions?

Posted on Dec 29, 2011 5:20:45 PM PST
buy a blu ray player. they are only about 100.00 for a good one. most dvds are crap in comparison to a blu ray.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2012 7:11:12 PM PDT
What if you don't have a HD tv? Will it even matter having the great picture of a Blu-Ray but a standard TV? I plan to buy the blu ray and hd LCD tv at the same time...just not sure when. Waiting for my huge tube Sony tv to die. Maybe I sould accidently knock it off it's shelf. hee hee
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 22, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Psycho (Widescreen Edition) [VHS]
Psycho (Widescreen Edition) [VHS] by Anthony Perkins (VHS Tape - 1999)
4.7 out of 5 stars (1,441)