Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > The Fall forum

coment

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 11, 2009 6:36:31 PM PST
In Norah Jones new "Tell Yer Mama" song, I object to the use of the word damn in the song. I hold her in such high esteem, I hate to hear her use a curse word.

Posted on Nov 16, 2009 4:08:07 PM PST
You think that's bad? She's used the word f*** on several side projects before. I didn't think that was a big deal (in fact i thought that was hilarious...I'm talking about carlo! in El Madmo, of course) and certainly "damn" isn't a big deal either.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2009 10:57:42 PM PST
CandyGirlNJ says:
Norah is a human being just like everyone else and curses like many people do. You can still admire someone and also recognize them as regular folks.

"Damn" imho is a the most mild of curse words and I could care less if she used it
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Fall forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 11, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Fall
The Fall by Norah Jones (Audio CD - 2009)
4.1 out of 5 stars (268)