Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Wii MotionPlus forum

Is the compatible with EA Sports Active?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 25, 2009, 11:52:17 AM PDT
Ferdy says:
I've got the EA Sports Active game and love it for working out but I have trouble with the response from time to time. Would this help?

Posted on Jul 12, 2009, 7:07:48 AM PDT
R. Cazares says:
Yes, I'm wondering the same thing. It sure would be nice to have better interactivity with the EA Sports Active. We occasionally struggle to get some of the workouts to respond to our movements. I'd certainly spend $20 to improve it, if I knew it would help.

Posted on Jul 23, 2009, 12:11:45 AM PDT
M. I. says:
No, MotionPlus will not help with EA Sports Active. Only software specifically designed to make use of MotionPlus will use the device. You will be able to play the game while WM+ is plugged in but the device will not be utilized.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Wii MotionPlus forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 25, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 23, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Wii MotionPlus
Wii MotionPlus by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.4 out of 5 stars (654)