Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Is it compatible with a Time Warner cable HD-DVR receiver? Is it compatible with a Time Warner cable HD-DVR receiver?
asked by K. Macon on February 7, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I have the Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD hi-def DVR box with HDMI connection from Time Warner and the remote works perfectly with it. I run the HDMI thru my receiver and I have HDMI from receiver to TV. All I have to do is push one button "watch TV" and all devices turn on. It's great!
Ken answered on March 20, 2007
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It will be compatible with anything you need it to be. Through the web interface, it knows most devices... but it is also a learning remote, so you can use the remote from your Time Warner device to teach it. However... I'll bet it knows it already.
Ry-man answered on February 12, 2007
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ok...Thanks
K. Macon answered on February 13, 2007
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product