Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Can you connect a external portable hard-drive though the usb slot since it says its connect and share and watch movies off ? hd is a portable 1tb wd
asked by K. patel on October 18, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Have movies and pictures on a USB drive? Now easily view that content right on the TV. Just plug the drive in the USB port and you are ready for a big screen experience
doydoy answered on October 19, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes you can it played all types of files wmv, mp4, avi, DivX, mpg, flv from a 1tb Hard Drive that I plugged into the TV. flash drives works as well also. just plug into the usb port directly had no difficulties whatsoever.
Danny Matthews answered on October 19, 2012

A
I see no reason why not ....there is a "Media Play" mode which supports most USB connected sources including videos ...The 'Media Play" mode is menu selectable .....
Harvey Schwartz answered on October 20, 2012

A
Definitely yes...we put my camera USB and cord and they both worked great and installed a HD portable WD and ran videos and movies and everything came up crystal clear. The picture on this TV is incredible, really beautiful.
Someone answered on October 21, 2012

A
I dont think so
EllisCylde pro gamer answered on October 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have movies and pictures on a USB drive? Now easily view that content right on the TV. Just plug the drive in the USB port and you are ready for a big screen experience
doydoy answered on October 19, 2012

A
I believe you can as long as the content is formatted so that a player built-in to the device can read the file. Otherwise, you can import the file into iTunes, and then connect your iPhone or iPad to the Samsung using an adapter and play the content
Himanshu Amin answered on October 19, 2012

A
I've aready return the TV so I'm unable to take a look. Sorry.
DSS answered on October 19, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm so sorry but I don't really know the answer to that (not technically savvy enough to answer). So sorry. :((
Ro7068 answered on October 19, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product