Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Does the thin connection line break easy or appear that it would? Do you know what it is made of?
asked by lewis chamness on March 30, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I use this on my Canon G12 which is not small or light point & shoot and I love this strap. I carry the camera via the strap a lot. I've not experienced any issues with the sturdiness of the strap connection. And the connection is nice - I can take the strap off to put the camera into my Otter box. I'm very happy with the strap.
Doc answered on March 30, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It seems to work well for us and I'm kind of rough on it.
Will answered on March 30, 2013

A
The line is thin, but it's tightly wound and quite strong. It may be Nylon, but I don't know for sure. My wife has had hers for several months, and it shows no signs of wear. It should easily handle the weight of any Point & Shoot camera. She has both the wrist strap and matching neck strap, and they're very good.
Kenneth Rubin answered on March 30, 2013

A
It seems it is made of nylon and it feels solid. I didn't have a concern that it could break easily. I actually used the connection with another strap.
Wael Hassan answered on April 3, 2013

A
No, it's not as thin as it looks in the picture. It's quite sturdy and thicker than you think. I have no idea what it's made of but I use my camera alot and I swing my camera from my wrist, have had this almost a year, gotten wet and no frays or issues. My camera is not a light tiny little thing either. I LOVE IT!
J. Roth answered on April 3, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product