Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 11, 2011 12:54:05 AM PST
the content that come install how to get to work.

Posted on Dec 30, 2011 11:09:56 AM PST
James T. says:
I hope this helps.

First off - I'm playing Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for PC off the retail DVD disc version...not the digital download version. The DVD edition comes already pre-patched to 1.04. I assume the download version does too. All you have to do is install both discs or download it (it automatically installs ALL the bonus content) and then patch it to 1.05. Patch 1.05 unlocks ALL the bonus content. (It should work for the download version too as far as I know.) You DO NOT have to be connected to the internet to activate or authenticate anything, nor do you have to go through the hassle of creating an EA account. You can also forget about using the enclosed "downloadable bonus content code." Patch 1.05 gets rid of all of these annoyances.

Once installed and patched, all it takes to play is a simple disc check and your on your way.

Great game. No hassles. No lies. Try it and see. If you're having trouble installing or running the game...it's either a bad disc, your computer, graphics card(s) or...YOU.

I'm playing it flawlessly (with access to all bonus content) with all settings maxed out on a 25" wide-screen 1080p monitor at 1920 x 1080. My Rig is an Alienware Aurora - AMD 2.2Ghz Quad-Core Phenom - 4Gig Ram - Dual 512MB ATI Radeon HD 4850 Graphics Cards using Crossfire for 1Gig of V-RAM total. I'm running Vista Home Premium 64bit.

Have fun!

(Best advice - Always go for a retail hard-disc copy instead of digital downloads. I've heard too many "horror stories" about people having trouble with downloadable versions of games.)

Posted on Jan 1, 2012 3:18:54 PM PST
Moha says:
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Expansion Pack
All Nine Content Packs
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 11, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about