Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno
Are the corners and edges rounded, or are they sharp? Can't find a definitive statement.
asked by Aknoneemouse on December 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
The corners and edges are sharp, but not enough to cause injury. My 2 yr old has been playing with them for almost a year and after all of the use the edges have become smoother. I recommend this product, great quality
Jumpman530 answered on December 17, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They are sharp - they are not rounded. But I should add - I got them for my daughter at 15/16 months. She's been playing with them without issue. They aren't needle point sharp. I don't see them 'stabbing' her or giving her splinters. They just aren't rounded.
Flower Chica answered on December 17, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They are sharp, but not dangerously so.
Danielle answered on December 17, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sharp.
Tara answered on December 17, 2012

A
They are not rounded. However, all you have to to do is tap each corner on a hard floor to dull them. Took me about 10 minutes to fix them all this way. Our baby has loved these since she was 12 months old!
Sarah K answered on September 3, 2013
Comment (1) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They are very sharp. When my one year old holds them in his hands and walks around he sometimes falls onto his hands and they have hurt him to the point of howling, but never punctured the skin. I have put them away for now.
ms_hoa answered on December 17, 2012

A
The corners are sharp. I would not recommend these blocks for a small child due to the non-rounded edges and corners.
Papa D answered on December 17, 2012

A
The corners and edges are not rounded, they are sharp.. I would not recommend these particular style of blocks for a small child.
Papa D answered on December 17, 2012

A
Sharp.
T. L. Thomas answered on December 17, 2012

A
They are not round but not scratch you skin sharp. I have a almost 3 yr. old and 1 yr old and neither of them have been injured by them. I mean they are blocks so if they are thrown hard the cornes could do damage. But I would say they are the nicest blocks you could find. I was unsure of the price,but I am very pleased. Walmart sells a set of 16 blocks the brand is Garanimals and they are like $9 the have animals and colors and shapes on them,maybe try those first?? ot sure how old your kids are,but those blocks are also very nice and not sharp :)
april answered on December 17, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product