Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 23, 2013
The game is cute and requires some thought. It is not trivial.

There are no options and it is simply windowed. There is no "full screen" option. Fortunately, with a game with no options, there is no music! No sound effects either.

It is a tangram puzzle in that you place the pieces into the form of a 4 X 4 block (at least for the beginner puzzles -- all I've played so far). You cannot rotate the pieces so you have to work with what you have.

The misleading part is that you MUST have internet access while playing the game. That is not in the game description and it should be. It appears that you only need the access to get the levels which makes no sense. They should be there somewhere!

I thank the previous reviewer for pointing this out and I have tested it. I put my internet on "standby" and I cannot get to the puzzles.

For a 30+ MB download ending with a 54 MB game (small by today's standards), it should have the data for all the levels there -- or have an option to download them to prevent having to use the internet. What happens if you're playing and the internet crashes?????

This is an addition to the original review and I have dropped it down from 4 stars to 3 stars based on further testing of the game.

This game needs a help feature. I FINALLY was able to access past "page 1" for the levels to pick up where I had ended before without having to redo puzzles. I had to email the developer to find out you have to "drag" the page to the left to get the next page and to the right to get to the previous page. I was able to get to page 4 to start in the 80s.

There should be a next/previous button or some other indication of what to do -- including a help feature.

That still puts this game at barely releasable but really still in beta. I like beta testing (being an "active idiot") but I prefer to know beforehand!
7 people found this helpful
on December 14, 2013
Like the title says....i had no choice but to give this game a 3 stars rate,because i can't exactly say that i hate it or don't like it so i'll settle on "it's ok" because i do like the concept of moving the shapes to form a block [harder than it sounds]anyway,the game does not fill the computer screen "hardly" it's small dare i say "tiny" and it has no sound of any kind but the thing that really turns me off to it is that you have to have an internet connection to play and i'm not an on-line gamer,all in all it's free so you're not losing anything but.... like 52mb of hard drive space,so go ahead knock yourself out ! Block Puzzle [Download]
2 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 17, 2018
it was alright. enough to keep you busy and waste time, but it was free, cant expect much...
on June 14, 2016
I tried many many times and this game will not work on my computer, the game wont even open.
on October 17, 2015
The thing never did download. It says there is something wrong with my network. This is B.S. as I can download anything and everything from any other location I have ever used. If this were to be attached to my personal email that might work, although my email will not admit anything with a *.exe extension.
on December 17, 2016
Its ok but pretty basic.
on January 6, 2016
The game will not open beyond letting you pick the level of play. Then nothing. I guess I can't complain since it was free, but it is frustrating.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 8, 2016
Fast download.Good product. love this game
on June 19, 2016
doesn't work on windows 10
on October 19, 2014
It's a fun game and it stimulates my old brain. Once you quit it does not save, so you have to start over again.
Recommend it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.