|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.97 - $65.69 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
As expected :)
Since 2006 this is my 10 th pair.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 0.8" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Perforated clog with textured trim and heel
- Removable back strap for slip-on styling
Customers who bought this item also bought
Looking for the ultimate warm-weather shoe? Crocs' Classic clog has a ventilated upper and a traction outsole to make it a top wet-dry performer--perfect for the beach--but we can think of a zillion other places you'll want to wear it. These clogs are a closed cell resin which resists odor, making these perfect barefoot shoes. A combination of material and design makes the shoe slip resistant. Strategically placed ventilation holes allow water, sand and air to travel through the footwear. Heel strap can be rolled forward for a slip on clog shoe or keep it back for a heel strap. Arch support is built in, making these all day shoes. Non marking outsole.
Looking for the ultimate warm-weather shoe? Crocs' Classic clog has a ventilated upper and a traction outsole to make it a top wet-dry performer--perfect for the beach--but we can think of a zillion other places you'll want to wear it.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.9 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M2DE09F
- Item model number: 0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have 2 pairs of older Crocs that cured my Achilles tendinitis and plantar facshitis (spelling sorry), that mold to my feet and are so soft and cushiony and non slip.
I think alot of what's wrong with these Crocs is the unisex thing. I wouldn't buy them if I were you, you'll be sorry.
Overall, very disappointed in Crocs' quality lately - very inconsistent sizing and cheap material. Bring manufacturing back to the USA. These were made in Mexico.
Update - I inadvertently ripped the tags off of these before I got them in the box to return, so I was stuck with them. Turns out, I had to fly to Europe a day after I cut my heel pretty badly. I couldn't wear shoes, and I thought maybe these silly Crocs would do. They did, and they were easy on/off at the airport, and comfortable while stomping around cobblestone streets. They looked truly ridiculous, but I've gotta say, they were comfortable and far more suited for flying and walking than flip flops (my only other option) would have been. I'm sold, they're not so bad!