|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.07 - $125.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Perforated clog with textured trim and heel
- Removable back strap for slip-on styling
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Crocs Classic Clogs. The slip-on wonders that started a revolution in comfort! Never tried them? Here's your chance! Crocs Classic Clogs are the ultimate in casual, go-anywhere comfort. Lightweight, breathable, durable, water-friendly, easy to clean... perfect for your active, outdoor lifestyle. Take a bite: Fully molded CrosliteTM material for signature Crocs comfort; Heel strap provides a secure fit; Ventilation ports for breathability and water drainage; Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry; Water-friendly and buoyant... they float! Lightweight, non-marking soles; Roomy fit, generous in width and length; Each approx. 4"h., 6 ozs. State Color and Size. Slip into a pair today at a great price! Crocs Men's Classic Clogs
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01EQYX9NU
- Item model number: 10001M-570
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have 2 pairs of older Crocs that cured my Achilles tendinitis and plantar facshitis (spelling sorry), that mold to my feet and are so soft and cushiony and non slip.
I think alot of what's wrong with these Crocs is the unisex thing. I wouldn't buy them if I were you, you'll be sorry.
Almost like going barefoot. Going barefoot or shoes that mimic going barefoot are the best for the health of your feet.
I bought these for my boyfriend 4 years ago because he wanted them but would shy away from the price. So I took the plunge for him as a gift.
He loves them! He hikes in them, boats in them, camps in them and uses them everyday. Even though I wear my crocks for bicycle riding, he prefers something different to ride his bike.
With a little Joy or Dawn soap and a scrub brush, they look new again.
Fantastic shoes. Don't settle for the fakes, get the real Crocs for the ultimate comfort. I own 6 pairs and my boyfriend owns 1 pair he loves.