|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.30 - $64.77 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1.5" from arch
- Classic clog with grippy outsole and massaging footbed
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. Crocs offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs shoes feature Croslite material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs fans know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, shoess, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe
- Exclusive Croslite material conforms to foot for a custom fit
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot
- Odor-resistant Croslite material
- Simple to sterilize and clean in water and bleach
- Back strap can be personalizedwith Jibbitz charms
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01EYKT5D4
- Item model number: 10073
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
That being said, they are ridiculously large. They instruct you to order down if youre a half size (ie: I should order a 9 since I'm a 9.5). However I still found them to be HUGE! I had to return my first pair and am now wearing an 8 which fits.
The tag that comes on the shoes states they are "ROOMY FIT" but no where on the item description on amazon do they say this. It should be clearly labeled!
***All day comfort! Like wearing slippers!
*** Easy to clean, easy to spot messes, and easy to wear all day!
***This pair does not have the holes, so keeps your socks dry/ clean, but roomy enough for air circulation.
*** Easy to get in and out of!
If desired the shoe offer enough room for insole inserts, however I don't find the need as they wear like slippers. :)
I DO recommend if you need / want crocs without the holes!
As the heel strap was dangling, the only thing I could do was pull the other side off, removing the heel strap completely. Otherwise I would have tripped on the dangling strap. It took almost zero tension to pull it off! I'm convinced that the plastic connectors are rotten on these shoes. There's no way Croc/Amazon didn't know this, especially since it happened to both sides. Perhaps that is why they were posted as "daily deals"? I hate to think that, but this is not the first time Amazon has knowingly sold me either defective or used products.
If you plan to wear these outside when it's sunny, I would recommend not buying this pair.