|Fits as expected||
$14.56 - $59.53
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1.5" from arch
- Classic clog with grippy outsole and massaging footbed
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. Crocs offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs shoes feature Croslite material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs fans know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, shoess, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe
- Exclusive Croslite material conforms to foot for a custom fit
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot
- Odor-resistant Croslite material
- Simple to sterilize and clean in water and bleach
- Back strap can be personalizedwith Jibbitz charms
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B01EYKT5D4
- Item model number: 10073
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
That being said, they are ridiculously large. They instruct you to order down if youre a half size (ie: I should order a 9 since I'm a 9.5). However I still found them to be HUGE! I had to return my first pair and am now wearing an 8 which fits.
The tag that comes on the shoes states they are "ROOMY FIT" but no where on the item description on amazon do they say this. It should be clearly labeled!
I have many pairs of imitation Crocs, which are OK, but the Crocs brand still fits and wears the best. Because they have a wide toe area, they allow feet to assume their natural shape.
Now the fit. They are roomy, no doubt about it. This model is unisex and kinda wide. I have big boats, size 9- 9-1/2 and on the wide side, and a size 9 requires thicker socks and/or a gel insole to fit well enough to walk briskly. (My dog thinks he's my personal trainer)
Don't be afraid to order a half size smaller. Even without thick socks or insoles, they fit very comfortably for strolling, shopping or around the house. I don't care to wear the straps in back, so they just slip on (yes, I am that lazy).
If you have narrow feet, buy the women's, don't get unisex. For me, the women's aren't as comfortable.
This model has no air holes, better for walking on wet grass.