|Fits as expected||
crocs Women's Adrina Flat
|Price:||$22.00 - $69.98 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Open-toe jelly flat with laser-cut upper
- Footbed features CrosLite material with circulation nubs
- Non-marking outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand. All Crocs brand shoes feature Crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear. The Croslite material enables Crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes. These unique elements make Crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening. The versatile use of the material has enabled Crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
~~~It’s it oooooh or oooooo? You’ll likely get both from curious onlookers with this sassy open-toe flat from Crocs. The Adrina wows with a stunningly open design made from the closed-cell resin that made Crocs famous. A grippy manmade sole completes the look, delivering a sure foot wherever you go.~~~See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003YBQ2E0
- Item model number: crocs 11238
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Things you should know before purchasing:
1. As far as I can tell, they are pretty close to the right size. I usually wear a 8.5 - 10 (depending on the shoe), and 9s fit great. I could probably go down a half size, but I hate it when I feel like my shoes are super tight to my foot.
2. Although there is still a bit of a rubber look to them up close, it is not the same as most jellies. Perhaps due to the lack of glitter. And considering that I'm in my late twenties, I've now bypassed that stage. :)
3. The black ones do look more like a slate or deep gray. If you want them to be a deep ebony black, then you won't be happy. But since I don't wear black, I was really happy with them.
4. These are not as supportive as some of the other crocs, but there is still a good amount of cushion. If you wear crocs for medical reasons, they may not be what you're looking for. But for the average jane, these have a great amount of cushion.
Reason I gave it four stars? I love crocs, and they hold up really well. But $40 on shoes still seems high.
As I mentioned in other reviews, I am an office worker and I have a lot of foot problems, including bunions and plantar fascitis. Despite medical advice, heavy, stiff orthotic shoes have never worked for me.
Our office is dressy casual, but understandably it draws the line at flip-flops, so I needed something a little more like a pump or sandal that won't make my feet cry out in pain. I don't know what I would do in the spring and summer without Crocs.
SIZING: Reading all the reviews, I was nervous about the sizing. I'm about a 6.5-7 womans (u.s.), varies depending on brand. I was disappointed to see there were no half sizes, but I got the 7's and they are just fine. My right foot is slightly bigger than my left, and it fits my right foot perfectly. I do feel a little more room in these on my left: so then I was worried they'd slide off. Nope: they are so comfortable, they stay on effortlessly, do not slip in the back even though I'm not wearing them super tight. Neither foot fits so tight that my toes stretch out the peep toe or hang over. Some people dig that look: not me. You won't find my toes, or toenails, hanging over my flip flops. So If you like that kind of fit, maybe go smaller size. If you want a regular fit, maybe round your size up.
COMFORT: And on the flip side to that, they also don't hurt or pinch into my heels or toes. The type of plastic they are made from are nothing like jellys I had in the 80s. These are some sort of super soft-molding material. My feet don't get sweaty, although I haven't worn them to walk around Disneyland all day or anything like that, so I can't attest to long walk mileage in these (although honestly I will be trying them in something like that next chance I get: they are THAT comfortable) I bought these planning on them being my water/ boating/ river walking shoes. They have been great for my casual water fun days.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love... LOVE these shoes. They are comfortable enough and cute enough to wear every day. Their stylish look makes them my "go to" pair to wear to the office. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Surprisingly comfortable, but the my foot swims in the left one -- is it me???Published 2 months ago by dustymar
Im in love with these shoes, and I was really happy to see some of the circle pattern remaining (the other patterns are weird florals and lose their modern edge). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sarah Jean
My go-to shoes for summer running around. Very comfortable for walking to the playground or playing with kids in the yard. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer