Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 4, 2013
Better than Old Navy's, but not the soft Croc material that regular Crocs (the clogs) have. Got these for eleven dollars so they will do for walking in the backyard etc. Would not recommend these for people with anything wider than narrow/normal feet...they are very narrow.
on March 5, 2015
These shoes are extremely light weight, very flexible and fit my feet well. I typically wear a 9.5 and did as the size chart suggested and sized down to a 9 and they are fine for me. My right foot is slightly bigger than my left and it had plenty of room around the edge of the shoe-- no hangovers for me on front, back or sides. I could see just a little rim of the shoe around my heel area but the shoe itself does have a very sexy contoured design. I have very flat feet and really don't care for shoes with high arches because it feels like I'm standing on a rock but these flip flops feel great to me so I would say, if you are looking for arch support probably not the best. My feet are 3.5" wide at the widest part of my foot so not sure if you would classify that at as a narrow foot but it is what it is. The thong is a little hard between the toes but I can see that relaxing with wear. The shape of shoe in the toe area is very cute and curvaceous. I think I want more colors but just needed something simple to wear to the beach or pool on RV trips so these shoes will fit the bill. Now bring on summer so I can wear them because I'm so over winter.
on October 18, 2015
I have very wide feet, but I took a chance on these because other reviewers said they also have wide-ish feet and that these worked.
I was wrong. They fit fine at the toes, but my feet are wide all the way through, so they fall off at the curve in where ones arch is.

However, I gave them to my friend and she loves them. She wears them everywhere, and she doesn't even like the bright yellow!
They are just that comfortable. For the record, I love the bright yellow, it was part of the reason I took a chance on them. I'm a little sad when I see her wear them because I love that color, they're so very happy!

So even though they don't fit *me* I know they're super comfy and they make my friend happy every day, so they still deserve 5 stars.
on June 25, 2014
First and for most I love Crocs !!! I get at least four or five different pairs of Crocs footwear every year; whether it's Shoes or sinkers, clogs, or rain-boots, slippers, flip-flops, or what have you. So this is why I must give my up-most honest and unbiased review of this sandal. These are the new thinner sole sandal's and all though they are cute and more stylish then in previous years the also feel cheaply made. The sole is thinner so they are not as comfy as I'm used to from Crocs, but that's to be expected, the only reason I gave these a 2 star is because I usually wear a nine in women but when I got them I felt like the thong was rubbing on the inside of my toes and causing friction burns when I walked, and they fit narrow with my foots heal at edge of the slipper. So I returned them for a size 10 and although they don't rub on the inside of my toes anymore, now they are still narrow and a little long in the front and the back that's why I trip over the front of the sandal every-time I walk in them, I wish I could return them but I've already worn them to the beach.
on June 23, 2017
I own these in melon and purple as well as the same style, but a glitter strap in black, fuchsia and silver. I love them!! Super comfy, easy to walk in without getting cramps in your toes or balls of your feet. the strap is perfectly located, not too tight and the foot bed is the perfect width if you have a medium-width foot.
on June 9, 2013
I normally wear a 9.5 - this shoe only comes in full sizes so I ordered a size down. My traditional Crocs - sandals and shoes tend to run large, and I always order a 9, which fit fine. These are a tiny bit too short for my long, narrow foot. Otherwise I love 'em!
In spite of their light weight and sleek apperance the soles contain plenty of "cushioning", maybe not as much as other Crocs sandals but more than most other brands.
on August 10, 2015
I originally purchased the croc really sexi flip flop because I was looking for a shower shoe to take to the hospital with me when I delivered my second child. I thought this would be a great shoe for that not only because of its rubber construction (which would prevent the absorption of water) but also because of the simple design and neutral color. I figured this was one shoe that I could continue to use after I got home with no issues. Not only is this flip flop true to size (I generally wear a 7.5 or 8 depending on the shoe and the size 8 fit great) but it is also very comfortable. And it's been a very versatile shoe just like I anticipated it being. I wore this shoe in the hospital shower (my original plan), to walk around my hospital room and I continued to wear it once I got home. They've even been my go to flip flop for beach/pool time. And it's now been over a year since I purchased these and they look no worse for wear. They have proven to be incredibly durable and resilient! All in all, this has got to be the best flip flop that I've ever purchased. No regrets here.
on September 8, 2015
I don't normally like Crocs. But I love these sandals. I was headed to a week and a half on the beach and I knew I needed something more than my normal thin flip flops to support my feet (thank you, old roller derby injuries for making my bad feet worse!). I saw these sandals, but went past them at first. I've never like the looks of the "normal" Crocs and didn't really want to spend my money on them. I tried three different types of flip flops (generic Target, Bass, and Old Navy) and none gave me the support and ease I was looking for. I ordered these babies the next day and I've barely taken them off since! They are my summer sandals of choice. I like them so much that I even went back and purchased a pair of Crocs flats --and no one would ever guess that they are Crocs!
on August 19, 2013
I used to have a pair of Crocs flats that I loved until I forget them out in the sun one day and they shrank, so I was excited to purchase my first pair of Crocs flip-flops, and they've totally lived up to my expectations.

These floppers are so comfortable and cute (and waterproof, which is always a plus!) that I've worn them every single day since they arrived at my house. I'm like, "Shoes? Pffff, yeah right.".

They do run a bit large--I'm usually a 7, and the 7's are just an iggle bit roomy toward my heel. I'd exchanged them for 6's, thinking maybe they'd fit, but they were too small, so I went back to the 7's, and I just deal with the fact that there's maybe half an inch of extra flop in the back. (I ordered my boyfriend size 9 Crocs Men's Santa Cruz II flip-flops, and we went through the same song and dance there, exchanging for an 8, then having to move back up to the nines, which are just s smidgen too big on him, too, so maybe it's just a Crocs flip-flops thing.)

These floppies are super comfortable, and the little Crocs nubbies feel nice on my feet while I walk. They seem to be holding up great, considering all the walking I do, and I definitely wouldn't mind owning a pair of back-ups. :)
on July 16, 2016
Love them. My 3rd pair and wish they were still available and Crocs would make them again

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.