Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,055 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,139 reviews
on July 24, 2015
Regarding the arch support, a yes or no answer isn't sufficient, especially since the question is "good arch support"? It's sufficient arch support, not good, not bad.
But I do love these shoes. It's my second pair. And I'm sorry to see that this original Adrina style is apparently being phased out. My size, 8, only had one color choice available. And when I looked on the croc.com site, they didn't have this style at all. So, I wanted the espresso/brown color, but when I tried to buy it, it was no longer available (in my size anyway). So the black was all I could get. My first pair, which I bought at Kohls, is 1-2 years old. The cushion/sole is nowhere near as supportive as when brand new. But I do wear them frequently. As to the color, FYI the upper is definitely not black, which is good. It's more of a dark gray. The sole is darker, but still not black. So if you're worried the shoes will be too dark or black, they aren't. I like them. Size-wise, both my pairs are size 8, which I usually wear in shoes with no half sizes. The new pair fit just like the first pair. Those of you who have issues with a supposed wide size, I agree with other reviewers who have said that the W you see is not for wide, but for Women's. M would be for Men's. So it's never W=wide and M=medium. Okay.
on August 18, 2015
Can't believe I'm wearing something called "Crocs", but these are super comfortable! They are my wear around the house, car-washing, beach-going shoes now. I normally wear 8.5W and usually always get a 9. But I really think I could have ordered an 8 in these and been fine.
review image
on April 20, 2013
I have purchased Adrinas in three colors. I found them to be THE most comfortable Crocs for summer office wear. They are cute enough to pass as dressy casual, but they also bend and flex with every step. The softness of the rubber and flexibility around the bunion area makes them my favorite "dressier" Crocs of all time (and I have purchased about 6-8 different "dressier" styles).

As I mentioned in other reviews, I am an office worker and I have a lot of foot problems, including bunions and plantar fascitis. Despite medical advice, heavy, stiff orthotic shoes have never worked for me.

Our office is dressy casual, but understandably it draws the line at flip-flops, so I needed something a little more like a pump or sandal that won't make my feet cry out in pain. I don't know what I would do in the spring and summer without Crocs.
on December 29, 2015
I have bought 4 pairs of this shoe over the last 3 years and just bought another 3 pairs for when my most recent pair wear out. Obviously I really like these shoes! This is the only pair of casual shoe that I have found that looks great with jeans and dresses, that I can wear all day without a problem. I have challenging feet (wide with, high arch, high instep, pronate, etc.) and these shoes have been a lifesaver for me.

Pros:
* They look great (relatively). Obviously these shoes are plastic, they aren't the classiest shoe on the market. However given my foot problems I basically can wear tennis shoes, or special orthotic flip flops. This shoe is feminine, doesn't look like a croc, and the peep toe feature is great! Do I wish I could wear fashionista shoes, of course, but this shoe gives me the balance of comfort and style that is hard to find with my feet. Somewhat surprisingly I get a ton of compliments on these shoes, everyone has been surprised when I share that they are crocs (to be fair I was surprised to the first time I found them!)
* Super comfortable. No, these don't have a ton of arch support, but for my foot the jelly really does cushion my foot well.

Cons:
* Durability - I have to rebuy these shoes every 6-9months as I wear a hole through the ball of the foot. That said, I pretty much wear them every single day of the spring, summer, and fall. Given how cheap they are, it's not exactly a surprise that they break down that quickly.
* No half-sizes - I really like the fit of the 9, but then my foot is too big for the holes along the side and I develop blisters. The size 10 is just a bit too large so my heel slip out the back with relative frequency. A 9.5 would be perfect, but I make do with the 10.
* Opacity - I wish the colors were fully opaque (the black is more of a grey color). Minor point, but important to know going in that these are not *black*-black.
on January 11, 2016
This old Adrina model is the best Crocs shoe ever. I've worn these shoes all over the world. I've hiked and even climbed sand dunes in them. They are wonderful and wonderfully comfortable. I know they're not the most sophisticated shoe in the closet, but when your feet feel great at the end of a 14-hour day, who cares. I love that I can wash them off and they're like new! I just checked the soles for wear and they're amazingly durable. The outsides of my heels usually wear down fast, but these still have thousands of miles left on them. I bought a back-up pair, but the way my old pair is going, I don't know if I'll ever need the spare.
on April 12, 2014
I'm all about versatility and getting the most bang for my buck - these shoes definitely fit the bill! I wear a size 6 in bare-foot shoes, and ordered that size in Espresso/Bronze. The color matches the pic, and matches most of my clothes, and they fit perfectly. The rubber is soft and flexible, not hard and rigid. The foot beds are super cushy considering there's no fabric/stuffing, and the rubber soles are flexible too. As opposed to some shoes where I feel like a robot clomping around, these meld perfectly with my feet and make me feel like a ballerina. They actually feel "barely there." I wore them almost daily on a trip to Rome last year for a week in June, and they were comfortable and served me well over all the cobblestone streets and leaky fountain puddles. And if you happen to step in something yucky, you can easily just rinse them off under any sink and dry them with a paper towel! I wear them all the time at home too - great for house keeping, light yard work, and then even wearing out at night with a casual outfit. Definitely one of my better purchase decisions - I highly recommend them!
on April 25, 2014
Although I was skeptical these flats would fit well, I took a chance and ordered them. I put them on the second they arrived, fully prepared to send them back, and haven't taken them off! They are extrememly comfortable, light and flexible.

I typically wear and 8.5 wide and the 8 fits very well! The circle design is not stiff and it moves with my foot as I walk. There is no rubbing or soreness or my toes and they are not digging in to my heels like so many flats do. The sole of the shoe is squishy but still offers the support needed to wear them all day.

The color is listed as black, but I feel slate/grey might be better. The bottom of the shoe is true black but the rest is grey, as though they applied a black wash over clear straps. I feel the picture is an accuate depiction of the color.

I plan on buying at least one more pair, if not one in each color!

UPDATE: 3/28/2016 Still have these, still wear them all the time, still in great shape, just showing a little wear on the soles. I LOVE these shoes!
on May 20, 2014
I love love love these shoes!!! i saw a client wearing them last year and asked her where she got them and she told me they were crocks. i didn't know crocks brand made anything other than the clog style shoes. i was hoping that when i looked for them this year that they would still have the style, and they did. i am a cosmetologist and i am on my feet for sometimes 10 or more hours straight. if i don't have comfortable shoes i suffer the whole day and that isn't fun. in the winter i can wear comfortable black sneakers but its too hot in the summer for sneakers and we cant wear flip flops in the salon where i work. In the past when i have found a comfortable summer work shoe it has been something that is not very attractive. and when i bought something because i liked the way it looked i ended up suffering with sore feet and blisters. these however are a very stylish design and are seriously one of the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn. no blisters, no sore feet, not even the first day of wearing them! i also love that they are open toe because i have had toe issues in the past and open toe is the most comfortable for me. i seriously love them so much and am so pleased with them that i might buy a couple more pair just because I'm afraid whenever these wear out (if they do) that i will not find anything this comfortable again. definitely recommend them to anyone who is on their feet all day for work. and for anyone who likes style AND comfort.
The only complaint i have is that i wish crocks would make half sizes and/or wides. i have very wide feet and because of that i get a little bit of discomfort on my pinky toe when wearing these for longer than my normal 8 hour shift.
on May 8, 2014
These are the most comfortable flats I have ever worn! I have terrible sweaty feet problems and I have never worn flats that didn't give me blisters. For some reason - maybe all the airflow - my feet don't get nearly as sweaty in these, and I wore them walking all around the office today for the first time and NO BLISTERS WHATSOEVER. They are super cute, too.

My only gripe is that they don't come in half sizes. Annoyingly, my feet are different sizes - my left foot is typically an 8 and my right foot is 8.5. I ordered both the 8 and the 9 because I had no idea which one would work better. I'm keeping the 8 - it fits my left right perfectly. My right foot it is a LITTLE tight just around my toes, but the 9s were sliding off so I had to settle.

Also, in response to one of the reviewers who said she was mistakenly shipped a Wide size. The tag for these shoes says "W8" which means Womens 8, NOT 8 Wide. I can see how that might be confusing, but Crocs does not make these shoes in Wide. They're normal width shoes.
on September 23, 2016
I love these shoes! I was a little worried at first because I live in Louisiana and since it is so hot here, I didn't want my feet to get all hot and sweaty because I am wearing plastic on my feet. This isn't an issue at all. I can wear them all day while out doing errands or whatever and my feet don't get sweaty. I did buy a size 10 since I wear a 9.5 normally and this doesn't seem to be an issue either. They don't slip while I am wearing them and even after wearing them for a while they don't stretch out (which was my other worry). Great shoe. I will definitely consider more Crocs when I need another cute pair of shoes!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.