Crocs Crocband Dino Camo Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Navy/White,3 M US Little Kid/ 5 M US Women's
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Constructed from croslite™ material for lightweight comfort.
- Midsole band features a fun dinosaur print.
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit.
- Plenty of holes for the Jibbitz™ shoe charms so that you can add your own custom touch.
- Lightweight construction.
- Comfortable shock-absorbing outsole relieves pressure from your feet, lower legs, hips, and lower back.
- Footbed conforms to foot creating a custom fit.
- Crocs™ states these shoes should fit very loosely. The sides of your foot should not really touch the sides of the shoe. Your toes should never make contact with the front of the shoe.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8/9 Toddler. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand. All Crocs brand shoes feature Crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear. The Croslite material enables Crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes. These unique elements make Crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening. The versatile use of the material has enabled Crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
Crocs Kids Crocband Dino Camo (Toddler/Youth)
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8.7 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00401Z578
- Item model number: 11305-Kids
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 19, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly what you expect when buying crocs. Perfect for little boys that want camo, and moms that don't. Good compromise.Published on November 29, 2012 by Mommy X
Shoes are a little wide for my child. It's not suitable for running.However,soles is soft. He like to wear these shoes.Published on July 11, 2012 by Cocoa
i bought these for my nephew, he loves them! they are his favorite pair of crocs. the dinosaurs on them are super cute.Published on December 18, 2011 by Jennifer Ann Turesky