Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Unisex Crocswatt Clog
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Discover it  Every Time I Die iPhone 7 CM4 Fire TV Stick Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM

Price:$34.98 - $111.67

on October 16, 2013
I ordered these Crocs for my husband because he wanted ones without all the holes in them. These fit him perfectly and he is very happy with them. They are comfortable too. He uses them just about every day (will until the snow flies anyway!)
on April 18, 2013
My husband was always coming in the house with his shoes on. This created a lot of problems with tracking in dirt from the outside. Now that he can slide these Crocs right on and off we are both happy. I got him a size 12 but especially without socks they want to fall off. He said he will keep them but next time I will go down a size. His regular size is 11. Like my Crocs I am sure his will last forever.
on November 14, 2013
A very good all-purpose pair of shoes. A little warmer than I thought they'd be (which could be an issue during summer), because there's no ventilation. Despite this, they're extremely comfortable, and I can feel the relief on my knees when I wear them. A little bigger than expected, yes, but they also just look bigger on my feet than I imagined--very clunky.
on June 5, 2013
These have a removable heel plug, something of which I wasn't aware. Unfortunately, it means that water seeps in if you're outside. Maybe that's what the ESD/watt is all about.
on January 28, 2014
I work at a hospital and wanted light shoes for work. I tend to change my shoes mid shift and I love putting these on. They work perfect for what I need and would purchase this product again. The seller shipped this super fast too. Thanks!
on September 29, 2013
Will certainly fit the purpose purchased for. Slightly larger than most 10s. Comfortable and light on the feet. Waterproof which is nice.
on December 14, 2013
The shoes came packaged fine and were as expected. They are a little large, but of coarse that would be my misjudgment and not a refection of amazon. They are comfortable and seem to be well made. Happy with my purchase.
on February 15, 2014
The size 11 are fitting like a 12. Wish they were more acurrate. Very comfy all day but blisters due to loose fit
on October 7, 2013
Been wearing Crocs for years and they always work well for me. When I ordered they it was for replacing an old pair.
on December 29, 2013
I picked this pair of Crocs because there were no ventilation holes, which works better in wet and snowy climates.