Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 253 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 264 reviews
on June 8, 2015
I can't say enough about these shoes. I have a bunion and hammertoe on one foot and these fit my problem foot comfortably without being oversized on my other foot. I am a size smaller in sandals than in closed shoes but the smaller size was the right choice in these. They are generous in size but stay on with no problems. The cross strap is well placed to keep the shoe secure without interfering with walking. I love the slight texturing which is comfortable and holds the foot in place. They feel very cushiony and supportive. The holes on the top and side air the foot so they work well even in hot weather. They are equally comfortable with or without socks. Needless to say I ordered a second pair.
on March 24, 2015
I usually wear Crocs at work. As a nurse, crocs have been the only shoes that were comfortable enough for me to wear for 12 hrs. I got these because they look like a happy medium between sandals/mules with the comfort that I can only get from Crocs. They are pretty wide in the toe box area, but that's perfectly fine with me because it provides my toes with plenty of wiggle room. For people that prefer to wear socks, the slingback socks work perfectly because it covers just your toes and it doesn't show in the back. I can wear these all day and they're perfect as walking shoes.
on July 21, 2013
I have really horrible plantar fasciitis in my left foot. I have been through about six dozen pairs of shoes, trying to find something that doesn't aggravate it and make walking hurt. Last winter, I came across a pair of old Crocs someone gave me, and gave them a try. It was amazing. My feet didn't hurt. I wore them all winter (they are the fleece lined ones) but then I needed a more reasonable option for summer.

This pair is very cute, and don't look as clunky as the standard Crocs. I do have some fantastically weird tan lines from them, though. And these ones, while they say "half sizes order down," well, don't. I wear an 8 1/2, so I ordered an 8. Had to send them back as my heels hung off the back edge. Got the size 9, with no hassle, by the way, and they fit great.

I'm going to order these in the other colors, so I have them for next summer!
on April 18, 2016
My favorite Crocs, a little more feminine with the T-strap look. They are like being barefoot, except with protection for your feet. This is my fourth pair. They are meant to be a roomy fit. They work perfectly on my size 9M feet with orthotics or without. I really like the high toebox. I am so sorry that this style has been discontinued.
on December 11, 2014
I have owned the original Crocs clogs and also 2 pr. of the Mary Janes and loved them all. This cute shoe is my new fave. If you are looking for a clog type shoe that isn't as wide, bulky or super casual looking as the original Crocs than these may be the ones for you. They aren't so big and wide and don't have that "exaggerated clog toe". A bit more rounded and light weight... and did I mention the super cute T strap?

I wear a 6 1/2 and ordered a size 6. They fit well and are very comfy. Can't beat the price, I've seen this shoe in large Dept. stores for around $35.00 so I grabbed these! No problems with the seller, they got my order right and they arrived ahead of schedule.
on July 22, 2013
Croc sandals have evolved!!! I never liked the way the croc sandal used to look but they have changed the appearance and now offer a variety of styles---all with the comfort of a bedroom shoe or sneaker. I am SO happy that I found a comfortable shoe that wears well inside AND outside and offers long wearing support and comfort to every foot.

Do yourself a favor and browse through the variety they offer and I guarantee that once you've tried one pair, you will be ordering more. I intend to buy more croc sandals in different styles so that no matter what I'm wearing, I will have comfortable shoes to go with it.
on January 28, 2015
This is my second pair of Crocs Candace shoes. I bought the first pair a few years ago and even after reading the reviews, I still purchased them in my usual size. Most reviewers said they ran large. They were correct. They were very large but I only wore them around the house so no big deal. My puppy recently ate them so I replaced them in the same size because I hate tight shoes. Evidently, Crocs has changed their sizing parameters because these fit perfectly!! Not too big, not too small. They are even more comfortable than my first pair.
on September 9, 2014
I accidently ordered too large size. Using Amazon Prime it was so easy to exchange them. I sent them back the next day--and ordered my correct size---and LOVE them! I have worn Croc's and Birk's for years. They are the only shoes I find that my feet do not hurt after a 12hr shift on the floor (nurse). Now--they actually made some that are cute!

My only complaint about croc's over the years is I wish they would actually become stylish---maybe leather tops--with less "duck" appearance??...maybe this is the beginning!!
on July 6, 2014
I love crocs, despite the fact that they are now somewhat of a fashion suicide. I have always been of the mindset, "comfort over fashion". These are a bit cuter than the typical croc and fit a little narrower. They are not tight at all, just a little less wide that the unisex version with the heel strap. I wear these when I want toe protection but still want a sandal feel.
on May 12, 2012
My first ever pair of Crocs arrived today, and I love them. They are incredibly comfortable, fit well, supportive and stable, with good traction. Cool, thanks to all the ventilation holes. It's going to be wonderful to have shoes that I can scrub clean in the sink, dry with a towel, and put back on. Plus, this style looks attractive. Even the guys in my family thought they looked good, and they're not always crazy about my taste in footwear. They arrived quickly, too.

Update; I've since purchased a pair of original unisex Crocs, and I think the one customer picture is showing the ladies Candace Crocs in a ladies size 7, comparing them to a MENS size 7 original croc, which would be the equivalent of a womens size 9. Both my Candace and my original unisex are the same length. And they are both my regular size, and fit fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.