|Fits as expected||
crocs Classic Clog, Fuchsia, Women's 13 US M / Men's 11 US M
|Price:||$32.20 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 1/2"
- The crocs Cayman is now called the crocs Classic
- Ventilation ports increase breathability and filter water and debris away from the footbed
- Available in whole sizes and medium width only
- Massaging nubs stimulate circulation
- Patented strap for secure wear
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand. All Crocs brand shoes feature Crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear. The Croslite material enables Crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes. These unique elements make Crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening. The versatile use of the material has enabled Crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01FXHWTOY
- Item model number: 10001M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 20, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These were a necessary purchase as I needed something that would fit over a pair of handknit socks and some woolen, felted slippers, while still providing arch support and some cushiness. These fit the bill beautifully.
I mostly lounge around the house in my bright lime abominations, but they're also useful in the garden, or to protect socks from the elements when heading outside for a sock photoshoot in the wild. I'm very fond of mine and feel they will be sturdy and nice for a long time.
I need to get pairs in all colors.. but I will get one size bigger.
this isn't to say the shoes are small.. they are generous. but my old feet are a mess and that's why they
are tight.. my other clogs are years and years old.. almost worn down.. I would suspect these will last even longer..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have very bad feet and these provide good arch support and protection for my feet.Published 4 months ago by Becky
I love these shoes! I'm a nurse and I'm on my feet all day. These shoes provide support, as well as room to move around in. Read morePublished 10 months ago by HappyShopper
These shoes are really big n ugly, good for walking around the house, but i wouldn't go out with them!!!Published 24 months ago by Robert