Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 25, 2016
I got the chocolate brown and they look great whether puttering around at home or out on a casual outing.

They are of a waterproof foam material, so they are even perfect for showering at a campground, canoeing, or a day at the beach.

These have totally replaced my slippers, shower shoes and flip-flops. They perform all those functions even better than their predecessors!

They are easy to wash, just wipe them down, inside and out. They never get smelly.

They have ample wiggle room, so I can wear any socks and slide my feet in and out of them comfortably.

Crocs have a material density that provides both excellent cushion and resilient support.

They are my only footware that does not require added insoles for cushion as time goes along!

The contour of the footed provides just the right amount of arch support.

The only caveat is that the material is subject to wear over time, so keep a close eye on the tread and replace them if they show signs of getting bare--otherwise they can become VERY slippery on wet surfaces.
2 people found this helpful
on May 27, 2015
Very disappointed in the quality of these crocs. I ordered a size 9, and they are barely long enough for my foot. They are much too wide. I wear a women's 8.5B. This "unisex" size doesn't work for me. And they not as well sculpted or "cushiony" as the old crocs I have. The old ones were perfect. These were made in Mexico. I think the old ones I have were made in USA. Big difference. Crocs, wake up! You should have a women's size -our feet aren't as wide as most men's sizes. I am using a Dr. Scholl's gel insert just to keep them from slipping all around. And they are no longer a "slip-on." Have to use the back strap to keep them on my feet.
on March 23, 2014
Have Plantar Fascitis and lots of my shoes hurt feet. Also my feet are wide as they spread when on them.

Did some research online for relief and many reviews said to wear Crocs. I had bought a pair of generic at a dollar store and they were great and had some I purchased from Avon years ago that were nice as well. Tried Crocs and they are perfect. No more heel pain and can walk around grocery stores and not be sore afterwards. Bought another pair so there is a spare.

Thought maybe the holes would be bad in rain and snow, but since my feet are usually always hot, the holes are wonderful to have. And these fit perfectly with room for foot and toes to move some. Fit great with socks too.

They may not be pretty by some people's standards, but they do what I need them to do and will continue wearing and buying. Will be getting a sandal Crocs for this summer as well.
on August 25, 2014
These are the most comfortable shoes! I had some off-brand plastic shoe that looked like a Crocs clog but my arches hurt, I would slip on a wet surface, and there was no cushion at the heel. These Crocs Classic Clogs are comfortable and I can feel a bounce in my step (compared to the other brand). The traction is also much better. The size is true to fit, and is also nice and wide, with plenty of room for my toes. These are great for wearing almost everywhere I need to go: shopping, out to eat, working in the garden, working at the hospital. To clean you only need to throw in the washing machine or rinse outside with a hose. I purchased a pair for my spouse who is equally impressed. I just ordered a different color for each of us. These are made in Mexico (it's stamped on the bottom of the shoe).
on April 17, 2012
I have a flat arch, so when I wear a very low wedge or sneakers, I feel the soarness, and sharp pain in my achilles tenden for approx 2 days thereafter. So I decided to try these semi flats; and what a refreshing surprise, with a massage in every step; coupled with a super comfortable arch support. The hard arch supports in many other shoes usually send my arches, and ankles into a frenzy; however these don't.

Very few people included comments on the sizing; so I am. I normally wear a size 7.5B in U.S. womens, but in this particular CROC I wear a 7. This is my preference, because I don't like my shoes slopping around, due to extra heel room. The size 7 is an exact fit, for a 7.5B. My heel sits inside of the heel cup perfectly, with the convertable strap gently resting behind my heel without any tension whatsoever. A great pair of shoes, for lounging, and walking. Bought the soft pink; a good neutral.
VINE VOICEon June 29, 2010
The Crocs brand has an interesting history inspiring passion, love and hate. When these clogs ("comfortable slip-on shoes") were marketed as high fashion, they were highly criticized. Perhaps by definition, plastic shoes are not elegant and beautiful. I finally was curious enough to try them.

My Crocs, purchased through Amazon, were made in Mexico. The size was true, neither too long nor short. They're quite wide as intended. I immediately liked them and started wearing them this summer. I really like wearing them. When I tried walking several blocks in them, I got blisters on the tops of my feet where the plastic rubbed even though the size was correct. However, that's just my feet. Many people can wear them everywhere. I still like wearing them except for walking longer distances.

I think Crocs make great casual footwear like around the house and especially beach or pool. I like seeing people wear them in all kinds of colors. Croc colors can be matched with shirts, hats and accessories.
VINE VOICEon January 14, 2012
Living in Hawaii, I wear sandals or flip flops most of the time. Because of foot problems, I was buying/wearing expensive sandals but on a visit to my foot doctor, he told me to try Crocs --- he said they had been approved/recommended by the American Podiatry Association. I never would have tried them on my own because they look kinda "funky" but I tried them on the doctor's recommendation and fell in love with them. They are more comfortable than the expensive ones that I used in the past. My only complaint is that the tread on the soles wears out much more quickly than the expensive ones (costing 5 times as much) --- after the tread wears down, I still wear around the house since they have many miles left in them but are apt to make you slip on wet pavement.
on December 6, 2015
I recently purchased a pair of Crocs clogs in the color Pool and I have absolutely loved them.

I was initially worried about ordering a pair online because other reviews cited problems with the fit depending on where they were bought, but when mine were delivered they fit me perfectly. I usually wear a women's size nine and I bought these shoes in that size. I was pleased to find that, upon delivery, they were in pristine condition and the color almost exactly matched the one represented in the photos.

I wear my Crocs consistently now and pair them with a wide range of outfits. Sometimes I have my safety strap around my heel, other times I don't. Sometimes I wear socks with Crocs, other times I don't. These shoes are extremely versatile and I have already gotten plenty of use out of them.

The only negative thing I could say about them is that because of their material, my feet have a tendency to sweat in them when it is hot outside. Additionally, if it is wet when I wear them, sometimes they squeak when I walk, but I think it's worth it for the versatile and cute shoes!

Crocs are the movement.
on August 24, 2011
I got my first pair of Crocs when I was pregnant and wanted something casual and comfortable for my swelling feet. They were perfect for me and since then I have worn them just about everywhere. They are light, breathable, cushioned, water proof, washable and very versatile. After 5 years my first pair finally wore out and all the traction on the bottom was nearly gone so I finally got a replacement pair. I could not have asked for more from Amazon. FAST shipping, perfect product with the box, and an awesome price (nearly half off!). When I slipped the new pair on today it felt like walking on clouds, I forgot how springy and cushioned they are. These were perfect, new in the box and I could not have asked for a better product or better service. Thanks Amazon!
on April 7, 2014
For years I've worn the crocs Baya style clogs in a size 7M/9W. These are my absolute favorite shoes, wear them all year long until they fall apart - and that usually takes a couple years! I bought these Classics in a size 7M/9W because I couldn't find navy in that size in the Bayas. They are considerably smaller, by more than half a size. I will have to wear them with the strap to the front to stretch them out enough to use it on the heel, but they are otherwise the same excellent quality I've come to expect from crocs.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.