|Price:||$7.70 - $59.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 0.9" from arch
- Iconic crocs comfort: croslite cushion
- Fully molded croslite material for lightweight cushion
- Pivoting heel strap
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Infant Boys Classic Kids Crocs in Black-Slip on design-Ventilation holes-Adjustable strap-Detail on sole for grip-Branding to sides and strap-Synthetic Upper, Synthetic Lining, Synthetic Sole-Ref:10006001I
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GQY9HVG
- Item model number: Classic Kids - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not sure if Crocs has two separate facilities -- one in Mexico and one in China -- but the Croc manufactured in China reeks of a horrible chemical smell (a cross between formaldehyde and petroleum). The smell is horrible -- the kind of stench that causes headaches. Clearly, something is amiss in Croc's Chinese manufacturing facility.
Unfortunately, since Amazon doesn't note the country of origin on these products, the consumer is unable to tell until the product arrives. My daughter's previous pair of Kids Crocs (manufactured in Mexico) didn't smell.
As long as the attachment button protrudes from the inside of the shoe, I cannot recommend purchasing this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The color on these is great! Everyone knows crocs are awesome but these are a great shade of blue, my 8 year old son loves them! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Natalie Bryan
We knew these run big so we went with a little smaller in size for my 2 year old son, and they fit perfect. He now yells "My Crocs!"Published 1 day ago by GmoneY
Love these shoes -- they slip on easily, they have traction, and you can get them wet without any issue. I will continue to buy these for my son. Fit as expected.Published 2 days ago by Jeremy
I have always purchased Crocs via Amazon with no problem. This particular pair was NOT AN ORIGINAL Crocs product. They are made from a VERY CHEAP AND LIGHT plastic. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Vale