Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on April 18, 2012
I have been wearing Crocs since 2005, & I just bought my 35th pair, as near as I can figure, so I know what I'm talking about. These Crocs are my favorite pair ever! They are so soft & comfy inside with an excellent arch support, & a very supportive sole. I'm in love! It took me a few tries to get my size right, but I've figured out these are true to size for the length, & the width is more like the original Beach Crocs were before Crocs changed their fit & made them narrower & shorter. They may be just a little bit less wide than the original Crocs, but they're pretty close. That makes them perfect for these big fat, flat, & wide Fred Flinstone feet! So I'm wearing them in the woman's size 12/ men's 10 which is the size I wear in my sneakers. I wear a 4E width in most New Balance shoes. In the Cayman Crocs, now called the Classics, I wear a men's 11. So I'd suggest going with your normal shoe size for a perfect fit. On the Croc's website, they suggest sizing down if you wear a half size. Try these! I hope you love them like I do!! Now if Crocs would just get more of a color selection, I'd be happy as a clam! Whoever thought up the white on top with green on the bottom was thinking backwards! They should have reversed it & I'd be buying pair #36!
1414 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 17, 2015
My biggest complaint with crocs are they wear fast on the bottoms & get slippery when wet. These are supposed to last longer.

I got a steal on these in the Volt Green. Picked up 2 pair at $15.00 each even though Im not a fan of the color. (The better colors ran $35+ and now Amazon doesn't even carry many sizes)

They are by far the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. The Crocs Off Roads are second.

Most crocs look Hideous. But I am at the age that I REALLY don't wear shoes for other people.

All Crocs are light, odor resistant and comfortable. These are #1 when it comes to comfort. And hopefully they wont wear as quick as the others and get slippery when wet.

Crocs sizing is all over the charts. I wear a 12 in Off Roads. I need a 13 in the Duet Sport. Amazon, to their credit, offers free return shipping on shoes they sell. And there are no crocs stores near me. I ended up returning the size 12 and then the price went down and I bought 2 pair of 13s and they fit good.

I emailed crocs because it appeared they were discontinuing this product. They said they were just out and should have more towards the end of May/beginning of June.
on October 31, 2014
These are my third pair. My foot size is 7 1/2 and I bought the next size up (8) like suggested. When new they fit perfectly. My old pairs after 1 1/2 years, each, felt a bit large so I am glad I stuck with the size 8. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had in my 70+ years. I strongly recommend anyone with wide feet to get a pair of these. I love the comfortable fit, and wear them as my primary foot ware, even in the winter in Georgia with extra socks in the winter. They are easy to put on and take off and are great feeling both indoors, outdoors and I use them as shower shoes after working out at the gym. my first two pairs had grey soles, and this pair are black with red soles. I wanted grey soles but now think the red soles are cool looking and have had several positive comments about them. I guarantee I won't losses these!
on May 26, 2016
size ordered was too large. I had to send it back. Still waiting. I tried them on just to get an idea of do I want another pair in 1 size smaller. The answer is yes. these Crocs are so comfortable. My feet sank into the shoe like it was custom made just for me. The shoe is nice and sturdy, will last for a long time. I can't to get my correct size. Check your size, they run big.
on June 3, 2016
I have many Crocs and these are my favorites by far. The harder sole makes me feel better about hiking and they give a little added support to arches. I would wear these every day all day long if I could. Wash them in the sink and they're good to go. They are the wider style of Crocs like the originals. Plenty of toe room. I expect these to last for years.
on July 31, 2015
Got these for my wife and she loves them. They seem a little big as compared to other crocs, but these are designed more as an alternative to an athletic shoe vs a casual shoe. They are still a high quality product, just if you are used to crocs as most are, these may throw you a bit. Basically the sole is almost a full shoe sole that could be found on any quality athletic shoe, so the support is heavy duty in these. We hadn't been a croc family before these, so when they first arrived my wife was kind of turned away because they were a little bigger in overall size as compared to the crocs we were familiar with. But after wearing them (and being pregnant) she wouldn't trade them.
on February 20, 2015
I currently own at least 25 pairs of Crocs. I have MANY styles including, tennis shoes,Classic Clogs, Santa Cruz, Leather Loafers, Leather Sandals, Off Road, swim shoes, Leather dress shoes, and the Duet Sports. The reason for buying all of these shoes is that we moved to another country and I wanted to make sure that I would never run out of Crocs. This is the ONLY brand shoe I will ever buy again. My feet used to hurt all of the time and my wife would have to rub my feet at the end of each day. After wearing my first pair of Crocs I noticed that me feet could go all day without hurting and my wife loved that she no longer had to rub my feet. At any rate, this is the most comfortable shoe out of all the Crocs for me. It is easy to clean which is good because we live at the beach and they get a lot of abuse. Before deciding on this particular Croc shoe my favorite was the Santa Cruz. However, it is made of cloth and with the harsh weather conditions it is prone to mold. And because of the heat and that they are a bit tight fitting - they don't allow my feet to stay as cool as with the Duet Sports.
on April 19, 2016
Same old same old I'm just pissed because these are some of the best Croc shoes if you have really bad feet and they don't have them in camo with the bright orange anymore so I had to go for the ones I got but I do like the volt green bottoms and these ones have a large interior so they're very roomy and they got a good piece of rubber on your heels I wear these at the beach and I'm on my feet a lot I have nerve damage neuropathy in both feet and my back is messed up and when I wear these even after all day it really does take the sting out of my lower back my knees aren't swollen and they seem to really cut down on the fatigue I'm hurting my feet are really hurting bad but yet I'm not passing out from it and it's a big difference a noticeable difference because usually after all day on my feet I'm just out and it takes a long while for me to get myself back up the one nice shoes are within 4 months from being brand new they still cut down on my recovery time noticeably very good rubber shoe
on December 27, 2015
Inconsistent Sizes and Quality

I first purchased a pair of the Duet Sport Mule at the local Crocks store for my husband two years ago. They where size 12 and where yellow and white. They turned out to be the most comfortable shoes he has ever worn and they lasted more than two years. After the bright yellow shoes began to where out, I purchased a new larger size 13 grey and blue Duet Sport Mule here on Amazon to replace the old ones.

When my husband tried the new "larger" shoes on they where actually smaller than the original. To make it worse the shoes shrank almost three sizes after being left out in the sun. To repair the shrunken Crocs, we soaks them in hot water for a minuet to stretch them back out. We did manage to get the shoe back to its original size but the hot water apparently broke the glue that held the sole on. Now the sole of the shoe flaps around. These shoes are a total mess, in complete contrast to the same shoes bought 2 years ago in a different color.
on August 17, 2015
I bought these to maneuver through the treacherous ground of Afghanistan for my deployment crossing over rocks, pebbles, sand, broken glass, and whatever insects that came my way going to the latrine. Everyone wore flip flips to the shower. I wanted something closed toe that protected my feet. In less than two weeks of me wearing these to the shower, I swear that every Soldier showed up with them a week later- it was kinda funny watching everyone checking out my crocs and deciding how manly they would be with wearing them. But you know what- they all ended up getting them because of how effective and comfortable they were. I could ruck march with these on! Crocs should make a ACU or Multicam version

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.