|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.99 - $56.84 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Waterproof boot featuring easy-on handles at topline and reflective logo at heel
- Fully molded croslite material
- Non-marking textured outsole
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Crocs Handle It Rain Boots (Toddler/Youth) - Sea Blue Now kids can enjoy classic Crocs comfort - even on the rainiest days. Our kids' rain boot is available in bright colors with a waterproof build that keeps puddle-jumping feet cozy and dry. Features: Waterproof rain boot. Fully molded Croslite material for lightweight cushioning and comfort. Reflective heel logo.
Let it rain, let it pour, your little one won't care anymore with this rain boot from Crocs. This adorable boot features a waterproof synthetic upper with pull tabs for an easy on every time. Beneath, a treaded sole ensures a sure step, from wet streets to puddled yards.See all Product Description
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006VA2AT2
- Item model number: crocs 12803
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are still fantastic boots and have held up really well. As noted in my original review below, we ordered these four sizes up because we wanted to get more use out of them. Now that our son wears almost a 10 (he's about a 9.5 right now), these boots are too small; we cannot get his feet in them. So, I would say they run about 1 size too small. Hope that helps.
ORIGINAL REVIEW (NOV. 2014):
I must've spent two hours one weekend looking at all the toddler rainboots on Amazon. Most seemed more than I wanted to spend; many would warn that the boots were deceptively heavy and/or impossible to take on and off; and some boots would appear perfect until that one review would mention how the heel separated from the boot after just a few wears.
Then I found these. To be clear: at first, I cringed that these were Crocs. But they were a decent price, and so I took a gamble.
So far, so good, folks! We are quite, quite pleased with these boots, and here are all the reasons why:
1) They are easy to put on and take off--the handles help, but the structure of the boot works, too.
2) They are SO lightweight compared to other boots. For comparison purposes, I picked up my nephew's (same age as my son) rainboots and I felt like I was carrying two little bricks. Why is this important? Your young'un can (theoretically) walk more easily in the boots if they're lighter and the heel is less likely to separate from the boot.
3) The boots have no lining or anything, which we think is great--you can just leave them outside for the night, or hose them down, and you don't have to worry about any smell.
Some things to note:
1) Order several sizes up! We went up FOUR sizes and they are working out great.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have searched for boots for my 2 year old and most of them are too heavy and bulky. These are perfect. Extremely light weight and easy to walk in. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Cola Mom
These are darling, and fit a little big, just like most Crocs. This is a good feature though because they accommodate thicker socks and are easier to get on. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by jkrider01
I sized up 1.5 sizes as others suggested and it was way too big. I returned them right away. Ordered his size (11) from the crocs website and got 2 pairs for the price of 1 pair... Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Light weight, easy to put on. Got them for my 3 year old. He can put them by himself without any problem.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
These boots are built to last! They run big, but other an that they are perfect. They are lightweight but tough! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sean McCrary
Cute on my two year old daughter. Nice & lightweight. Thought I could beat the reviews on tight fitting/ hard to get on (my daughter has narrow non-chubby feet), but unfortunately... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Eugene A Frechette
My boys have been begging to jump in puddles and I really didn't want them getting their regular shoes wet and I was worried about their feet getting to cold if they were bare... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer