Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 9, 2016
I bought these for my son, two years later, they have held up well and he's still wearing them. It's not every day that he wears them, but they're most definitely a must for everyone to have a pair of crocs IMO. They go on fast and easy, wash up fast and easy, and are the most comfortable of all shoes! I wish they looked better at this price. The comfort can't be beat and the long-lasting for my son is something that is hard to find! These are durable and a definite "must have" in the shoe world...for all ages. There are no shoes that I know of that clean up as easily as these do. And, being this pair is camo, it's even more difficult to see any dirt or scuffs---they're perfect for my son!
on September 11, 2017
It's hard to find shoes that will fit my elderly Father who has swelling issues with his feet at times. Got these so when going around the house with his walker, his feet will be better protected than just wearing socks. I have a pair that are a few years old and I love mine, so I took a chance for my dad. Boy am I glad I did. He can not say enough about how great they fit and stay on his feet, but with plenty of toe room. Most shoes for him are tight around the toes, but these are just right. These are a must for a parent or loved one who needs a shoe that is easy to put on, styles enough for running around, durable, and easy to clean.
on April 29, 2017
I ordered these shoes because I had minor surgery on my foot(toe) and have to wear one of those special open toed shoes until May 15th. My doctor then recommended that I get some Crocs for afterwards. I had never had a pair before but I was willing to try them. Got these and they are just perfect and I love the wider toe box. Much more comfortable then my slippers and will probably last much longer. I ordered two more pair of different style Crocs and plan on wearing them to work.
on August 18, 2017
My husband would never wear a CROC. I bought him these and he LOVES them. He is older, but he looks so cute in them. I would say they are good for any age group. They don't stand out and are just really a nice looking comfortable shoe. The shoes pretty much fits to normal size they wear in a shoe and IF they are a little tight, they tend to stretch out as time goes on...but not too much to be dangerous.
on June 13, 2017
I was not a fan of crocs but these things are really nice. They are comfortable and they do not stink at all. Since this was my first pair of crocs I wasnt too particular but now that I know how great they are my next pair will have an adjustable ankle strap to make them tighter for soft water beds- like silt and mud- to help these stay on
But I am very happy with them anyway!
on October 30, 2017
The size 12 crocs I bought at the farm store were noticeably larger than these. Those crocs were a bit large for me even though I usually wear a 13. These crocs seem to be better quality and fit a bit better and I am pretty happy with them. The strap is very strong with really tight snaps. The tread is pretty agressive which is good since I use them in the chicken yard and have yet to slip on chicken poo.
on July 30, 2017
Crocs needs to deal with their sizing discrepancies. Since receiving these too small Crocs, I looked it up and several places online have talked about how the same sizes can be different based on the country of manufacture. These were M5/W7 and they were the same length as my son's M4/W6 realtree camo crocs, just wider. I guess we'll have to go get some "in person!" Waste of time sending these back and going out for that, when all along was trying to save time and get them quickly.
on May 2, 2017
First i am not happy because it has free returns on Prime amazon and I have to pay to return this item. Second the first pair i ordered broke where the button strap is attached to the shoe. I have reordered a size larger hoping it fits . i believe in 2nd chances but this is the last for crocs. When someone advertises free returns it should be FREE.If these do not fit i am selling them to a friend
on August 3, 2017
A great pair of work shoes for the yard in the warmer weather. They are very comfortable and clean easy with a garden hose. They do run large.
I normally wear a size ten and the nine, as recommended by the Crocs sizing chart, are still a little loss.I do feel that this type of foot wear needs to be a little loos.
on May 5, 2017
I usually wear size 12, so that's what I ordered. They look gigantic on my feet, but they don't slip around at all. I wear them during yard work and I haven't had any problems. I like that i can just hose them off if they get dirty. I wear them a lot. The camo supresses the temptation to wear them in public :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.