Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on February 13, 2014
I used to think the regular "holey" Crocs were a joke, and could never see myself wearing a pair (soccer moms and their spawn, yeah-- me, no). I have a skin condition that needs continual moisturizing, and had wore flip-flops only in my house to facilitate said condition, but cheap flip-flops eventually erode. I discussed my foot moisturizing dilemma with my Dermatologist, and she said "What about 'Crocs'?" I begrudgingly agreed with her and hunted down a pair. Wow. The "Crocswatt" Vent Clogs look kinda cool and have no holes on the upper-forefoot! Now I have a pair of shoes that allow me to moisturize my feet, and not be ashamed to wear outside! They are very comfortable, stylish and find it now difficult to NOT wear them! My feet can breathe and do not scare young children or small animals!... I also imagine that "Crocs" would be very practical for people who frequent the airlines; they would make security that much easier to deal with.
on May 14, 2014
My husband loves these. Typical crocs, and I get them when they are super cheap, and since he's in the smaller size for men, they are usually available. He wears them all the time, even to work, and he stands all day, and says his feet don't bother him when he wears crocs. He usually wears an 8, but we get these in a 7 and they are perfect.
on September 5, 2013
I love my Crocs and I had a yellow pair that I have had for years and they needed replacement. They were a size 11 and fit perfect so ordered these in size 11. These were a bit smaller then my old ones but kept them anyways as they will work but would order a size 12 if I were going to do it again.
on January 30, 2015
the second pair I ordered fit just right, but the first pair i ordered last year was way too wide- glad i took the chance and ordered the new pair- they are great to wear at the hospital; the vented sides prevent your feet from sweating too much
on July 4, 2014
I ordered a size 19...i have big feet... crocs, the packing insert said 19 but some body put in a size 2 !!! aqnd I cant talk to anyone, got no assistance, i have no printer for a packing label...I just wanted my shoes and got ZERO help... really disappointed
on April 24, 2014
I'm an RN. I've tried a few different shoes, not all, but for the price Crocs work best at keeping my feet from hurting as much. I've only ever worn this style, but they've always run a size big. I usually wear a 9, I order 8.
on December 8, 2013
These Crocs seem to run just a bit large, but still usable. Also, the rubber is fairly hard so it may become uncomfortable on my big toe after a few hours.
on April 25, 2014
Been ordering for years. Please stop sending MENS SIZE 9 TOO LARGE, I WEAR these for long walks and work as I've had 2 back surgeries and need the comfort and arch support
on February 11, 2014
These shoes fit as expected.... and are well made! They feel a Little bit small when used with socks... but not too small. I recommend this item. Delivery was fast.
on August 15, 2015
The ESD letters wasn't printed

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.