Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on October 30, 2014
I am a 9 1/2 shoe size. According to the Crocs specification I should order a size up, so I ordered a size 10 mens. It arrived 4 days later. Unfortunately they were way too big, so I returned them to Amazon without any problems. Then I ordered a size 9 mens and they alson arrived in 4 days. However, they too were too big so I also returned them without any hassel. So, by now I was almost ready to give up but I decided to give it one more shot. I ordered a size 8 mens and it arrived 4 days later. Well, quess what? - they fit. So after 3 times I am happy with my Crocs with the exception of two items. One, I don't like the little knubs in the heel of the shoe. They are suppose to provide a massage to the bottom of your foot. They just annoy me. The second problem is they make a little noise when I walk.

Well I can live with the above because I really want a closed toe Croc. In conclusion, if you order these Crocs you should order at least a size down or 2 sizes down if you are a 1/2 size foot.
on December 18, 2015
I don't know if Crocs has changed their material or if the ones I got were fakes. These shoes were hard and not soft like the old crocs I had in the past. I work in a kitchen and my feet and lower back were killing me at the end of the day. I've worn them for a full week and had to purchase gel insoles to make them tolerable. I wear a 9.5 and purchased a size 10. They fit a little large in some areas, but rub up against the top of my foot in the most uncomfortable way. Very disappointing.
on May 9, 2012
***EDIT***
Two years into wearing this shoe every work day. Some light wear is apparent, but they still have years of life left in them. Still very comfortable. The sole has worn some, making them a little less slip-resistant. Overall, still a great purchase that have gotten me through 2+ years of 40+ hour work weeks and show no sign of giving up.
Still ugly as sin.
***END EDIT***

I'm a manager at a restaurant, so I needed a shoe that could stand up to 40-50+ hours a week while keeping my feet comfortable. I'd heard a lot of good things about Crocs, but resisted for the longest time because they're ugly as sin. I've had my Crocs for a week now, here are my ratings:

Fit: 4 stars. I wear size 13 in all other brands, and Crocs size 13 is a tiny bit loose.this is minimized by the way the shoes seem to mold to my foot as I wear them.

Material/Construction: 5 stars. They have protected my feet from hot oil and a dropped meat cleaver, with hardly a mark. The sole is very slip resistant as well. The seem to not smell as bad as other shoes I've worn, and after washing them for the first time today, they look and feel like brand new.

Durability: Tentatively 5 stars. They've held up great for the first week, but 40-50 hours a week take their toll. I will update in a couple months.

Comfort: 5 stars. This was the category that mattered most to me, and these shoes don't disappoint. I especially love the small bumps on the inside.

Looks: -12 stars. I think Crocs are hideous and would never wear them outside of work.

Overall: 5 stars.I can't hold the looks against them, because I knew exactly what they looked like before I bought them. These shoes are way more comfortable than my old shoes with gel insoles were. I'm glad I finally got over the ugliness prejudice and got myself a pair.
on June 23, 2014
I wear a size 7.5 Women's, however Crocs did not come in half sizes. Based on the reviews on how these shoes ran large, I ordered a size 7 Women's. When the shoes finally came, lo and behold, they were a bit too small. Just small enough where my big toes were scrunched up. These would have definitely been very uncomfortable during an eight hour shift on my feet. I am returning the package and ordering a size up. Will revisit the review once the larger size comes in and are worn.

Update:
After getting a size larger, I wore my crocs on the daily at work, retail pharmacy, so I'm on my feet all day long. They started off pretty good. They were comfortable, but it was hard to walk in it because it was so bulky. I found myself tripping over my shoes. After a month or two of wearing these shoes for 7 hours at a time, the comfort dissipated. My feet hurt by the end of the day. I continue to search for comfortable work shoes.
on February 10, 2014
So these are my first pair of Crocs. I try to avoid Crocs because they're not the most fashion forward footwear. However, they are very comfortable, as many people claim. These particular Crocs are great for gardening, winter outdoors activity, washing the car, or any tasks that involve cold weather and/or water. These are waterproof so they're perfect for keeping your feet dry. They're comfortable enough to stand in for hours! Despite the fact most Crocs claim to be odor-proof, since these do not allow your feet to breathe, Specialist is probably one of the few Crocs that might smell bad. These are also somewhat lightweight and definitely durable. I wear size 10.5 shoes and bought a size 10 that fits perfectly. They still do look goofy because they're so wide. I hardly ever use the ankle band but they're a little tough to fit on my ankles.

The Specialist clog make durable footwear to keep your feet warm and dry. Try ventilated Crocs for summer wear.
on February 21, 2016
I bought these for my son for Christmas. He has the vented pair and was wearing them outside where here in the midwest we had been having snow. I knew he wouldn't of wanted the sherpa lined pair so these fit the bill. They are just like his original crocs so he is pleased. Comfortable and roomy.
on September 24, 2012
I work as a server and as a line cook, so I needed something comfortable and slip resistant.
I bought these a couple weeks ago, on sale fortunately, after reading the Manufacture's description that goes as follows:
This clog features Crocs Lock tread which is slip-resistant under wet, dry, soapy, oily and greasy conditions through independent lap test by the American Podiatry Association (APMA) to make sure your steps are steady and stable. The ergonomic footbed reduces leg and back stress while the circulating nubs stimulate blood flow, while the loose fit enables your foot to move naturally. This clog is made from odor-resistant and antimicrobial Croslite to make sure your feet stay fresh and healthy.

Well..... the slip resistant works great on dry surfaces only, the kitchen where I work has that bumpy flooring to help reduce slipping, but still.. when it's wet, these crocs slide like skiis on snow.
About ergonomics and comfort, again... well.... the tip is so bent upward that I got cramps on my toes on my first two shifts and when I finally got used to that, I started having lower back pains for the first time in my life; these went away two days after I stopped wearing the crocs to work.
By the end of 10 days of use, the soles are worn almost slic, which makes them even slipperier.
In the end, I now leave them by the back door for when I have to step into the yard for somethin quick, NEVER TO WEAR FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AGAIN.
on September 29, 2015
I never wore Crocs before and was confused whether to buy a size up, or a size down. As in a lot of online reviews for clothing items, people often report that an item "Runs large" or "Runs small," so I ordered two pairs to settle the tug-of-war recommendations. I wear an 11 1/2, so I ordered a pair of 11's and a pair of 12's. Well, the 11's were plenty large enough and didn't even need to try on the 12's, so the 12's are being returned. These definitely "Runs large," but overall I like 'em -- they slip right on without even having to bend over. These will be good errand shoes to run around town. Very lightweight, but a little on the loose side, and they separate from my heels slightly when I walk -- like they are ready to fly off. Idk if a size-10 would suffice or not. Never wore a size-10 ever. I might like 'em more in the future, or less, but they seem nice and comfortable. So my advice to anyone is to order a size down.
on March 21, 2013
I work at a Nursing home and I'm on my feet all day. I have so many pairs of tennis shoes and even the most expensive were uncomfortable. I ordered the crocs and probably will never wear a different pair of shoes again. My feet felt good and no throbbing pain!! They may not be the prettiest shoe, but they are the most comfortable!! I would recommend these to everyone!
on October 30, 2012
I work in the hospital and wear these to work. They are great because they provide support and are comfortable throughout the day. I wear them sometimes around the house because they are so convenient and can be worn with or without socks. Although since these do not have the holes in them like other crocs do, they can get a little warm, but that hasn't seemed to be an issue yet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.