|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $72.10 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1" from arch
- Classic clog shoe featuring drainage ports at vamp and large logo indention at side
- Convertible backstrap
- Advanced toe box ventilation
- Croslite massaging footbed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. Crocs offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs shoes feature Croslite material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs fans know and love. Crocs fans "Get Crocs Inside" every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, shoess, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Make a comfy Crocs statement with the Crocs Baya clog. A twist on our classic signature clog, it features the lightweight, durable build you love with advanced ventilation for breathability and to help drain water and debris drain away.
- Advanced toe box ventilation keeps feet cool and helps water and debris drain away
- Water-friendly and buoyant; weighs only ounces
- Massage-pod footbed feels good
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry
- Fully molded Croslite material for maximum lightweight cushioning
- Croslite material heel strap for a secure fit
- Lightweight, non-marking soles
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01C3UOLGS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
One thing I have noticed is that after some use, they may be a bit slippery if the floor or ground is wet. Once walked outside with them on and forgot that I was wearing them and slipped. So try not to use them on wet surfaces... they may be slippery.
Even so, they are comfortable and as I mentioned above, I love to use them, specially on a hot day, because your foot can breathe. I don't wear socks on hot days and they have openings so this is a good thing.
You can wash Crocs in a laundry bag in the washing machine and then dry them out in the sun or just air dry them. But if I am in a hurry, I dry them with a Scott towel.
They are somewhat wide for me, but that is not a problem. Fit as expected.
So I am enjoying mine, and I hope you are enjoying yours.
I ordered the size 12 thinking it would be perfect but when received, they are way too large for me. I have sent them back and ordered a size 11 which arrived yesterday. They fit better but are still way too wide. I know need to use the strap to the rear to keep them on.
The arch support also is at a different angle than the old Crocs. I have fallen arches and the support angle is critical for me to not have foot pain while walking. I have discomfort when walking with the new Crocs that I did not have with the old ones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like these clogs. They fit a little big but for all the more I wear them at a time it's not a problem. I do not wear them with the strap at the heel.Published 4 days ago by Gene in FL
Love these. Perfect fit. If you order men's sizing go two sizes smaller for womenPublished 5 days ago by beth Abramson-Beck
My husband received these clogs for Father's Day. He immediately put them on and wore them all day comfortably. He loves the fit and the color. This gift was a hit!Published 28 days ago by C. Gates
These run a bit more narrow than my previous "classic" Crocs. I do have a wide foot. After wearing them a few hours at a time for a week they seem to be stretching out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by beergeek