|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.66 - $89.81 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Pieced Natural Shearling Lamb, Fur Origin: China
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3/4"
- Platform measures approximately 1/2"
- Flip flop in signature lightweight Croslite featuring thong strap with logoing and striped midsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fully molded croc band style
Pick a color&hellip^or two! This sporty, lightweight rubber Crocband flip flop from crocs is the ideal companion for summer and an easy match for everything from swimwear to shorts to capris. The soft straps, "no-rub" thong-post, and contoured footbed combine for all-day comfort, while the durable, treaded sole does its job well poolside and on other slippery surfaces.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12.3 x 9.4 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002SSSRR0
- Item model number: crocs 11033
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
There are more expensive flip flops which are probably better, but for the price ($20), this is a good value for its quality and comfort.
Crocs flip flops only come in even size. If you are at the 1/2 size, my recommendation is to go DOWN to the next size, e.g., if you wear size 9 1/2, go down to size 9.
See the pictures of the mangled mess I came home to.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my second pair, had the first ones for more than five years and they finally broke. I was happy to find them on AmazonPublished 1 hour ago by Senior Seegee
I use these for shower shoes and occasional trips to the supermarketPublished 9 hours ago by Harvey
I have been wearing this model for over 5 years now. and they are the best flop-flops I ever bought. for indoors or beach wear nothing can beat this model. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Naseem B. Saadaldeen
I use these every day as my casual shoe. I have been using these shoes for the past 7 or so years. I get a replacement pair every year and use the last pair as house shoes. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Joe Face
These shoes were a gift for my grandson going to
college. They did fit fine and he liked them. He will
be using them as shower shoes.