Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 10, 2013
I have plantar fasciitis and anyone suffering from this will know you need extra support just to be able to walk a short distance. This can be difficult when wearing flip flops or sandals etc, but not these. They are so supportive and comfortable that I have 3 pairs (different colours) and am considering buying more as I do not want to be without them! They do not need breaking in and I have found them true to size, and wear them all the time and am able to walk my dogs for miles wearing them. Go buy a pair, you won't regret it. I should also point out that I have never owned a pair of Crocs before now, as I felt the clog type style was too clumpy looking. These however are amazing.
18 people found this helpful
on June 11, 2013
Love these Crocs flip flops! Bought them because of the bright colors & the polka dots. They are very cushioney as I expect with Crocs shoes. Very good support. The part that goes in between your toes is a foam material. I wear an 8 1/2 and tried the size 8 first. Had to return for a 9, and this pair fits great. Highly recommended! Just to clarify, these were purchased for me by my husband--lest he get ribbed by someone thinking he's wearing polka dot flip flops.
13 people found this helpful
on October 10, 2014
I'm torn between giving five stars for being the best flip flop I've ever had and giving one star for the fact that these are discontinued. I travel quite a bit and walk into Crocs stores all over the world asking for these. When I ask, store clerks often say that this is a highly requested item. Please bring these back, Crocs!

I've worn the capris all day at Walt Disney World before and my feet and back were fine. I live in these and while the wear and tear is better than cheaper flip flops, they eventually do wear down which is why it is such a shame that they are no longer made.
2 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2013
I have very wide feet with a high instep/arch and have trouble finding things that fit. Tried a pair of these on in a store and was surprised that they slipped on with ease. However, I thought the price was a bit much for what what is basically flip flops. I'm not hung up too much on name brands and trends, so don't care whether I have Crocs or knockoffs. DWhile I didn't buy the pair in the store, I kept thinking about the fact that they did fit, so when I was shopping on Amazon for something else, I checked their pricing, noticed some colors are cheaper and bought a pair of those. So far I am pleased with them - they are perfect for beach walks when vacationing at the seashore. Hopefully they last a few years.
on July 8, 2014
I was looking for some cushy Crocs flip flops for an upcoming Disney trip. These looked perfect in the picture. I have many pairs of Crocs shoes, so I was pretty sure of my size. When they arrived, I found that the straps were just too big for my feet. They didn't hold my feet in very well and I found myself working too hard to keep them on. I even went to a local outlet later and tried on the same shoes in a smaller size to see if they were better, but then the shoe itself was too short. I have pretty narrow, thin feet so these might be more suitable for someone with a wider foot. They just didn't work for me. Other styles of Crocs flip-flops fit me better.
on March 14, 2015
I read some reviews before I purchased and some had said the straps were too loose. I should've listened!! I'm normally an 8.5 but ordered an 8 based on some saying they run a little big. 8 fits barely, I could've really used that half size. And I thought, since I was dozing down and because I have high arches, the straps might fit well, but no, those reviewers aren't lying, they're WAY too loose. I'm not sure how tall of a foot they were trying to fit but I can't imagine them fitting well on nearly anyone. Super bummed.
on June 27, 2013
I had ball pain issue and my Doctor has recommended me to wear slippers/flip-flops with proper support even at home. Crocs is one of the brands she has recommended. I have bought a few Crocs sandals/flip flops since then. I bought the Capri flip-flop with leather strip. I liked the comfort and the support it provides. So I ordered this one with Polka Dot. Loved the Polka Dot variation, It looks great, but I like the leather strip feel to the foot much better. Like other comments mentioned the strip is very loose... I usually wear 5.5 or 6 and I ordered size 5 for both and they fit very comfortable. If I can only order one... I think I will still pick the leather one and that is why this is only 4 stars instead of 5...
One person found this helpful
on July 15, 2013
The soles of this sandal are nice and soft and bouncy, like I wanted them, but the heel is slightly raised because of all that cushiony padding, which might make it hard to walk if you have bad ankles or something (like I do). The material the strap and thong part are made of is sort of scratchy, especially the part that goes between the toes. I decided to get a different style of Crocs sandals with the strap made out of a different material.
One person found this helpful
on April 24, 2013
Just got these today. They are wonderful. So comfy and light.
I wear a size 8.5 and originally bought a 9 - to big. So I returned them (thank you Amazon for your easy returns)and got a size 8 instead. They fit perfect. Now I am ready for summer! Love the polka dots!
5 people found this helpful
on February 7, 2015
These are super comfortable flip flops. I know Crocs shoes have a stigma about them but there is nothing that screams "Crocs" about them. This is my second time buying this style and my last pair still looks great after lots of use, just wanted a back up for vacation. I usually wear a size 11 in most shoes but find the 10 in these fit perfectly.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.