Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 202 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 216 reviews
on June 10, 2013
I have plantar fasciitis and anyone suffering from this will know you need extra support just to be able to walk a short distance. This can be difficult when wearing flip flops or sandals etc, but not these. They are so supportive and comfortable that I have 3 pairs (different colours) and am considering buying more as I do not want to be without them! They do not need breaking in and I have found them true to size, and wear them all the time and am able to walk my dogs for miles wearing them. Go buy a pair, you won't regret it. I should also point out that I have never owned a pair of Crocs before now, as I felt the clog type style was too clumpy looking. These however are amazing.
on June 11, 2013
Love these Crocs flip flops! Bought them because of the bright colors & the polka dots. They are very cushioney as I expect with Crocs shoes. Very good support. The part that goes in between your toes is a foam material. I wear an 8 1/2 and tried the size 8 first. Had to return for a 9, and this pair fits great. Highly recommended! Just to clarify, these were purchased for me by my husband--lest he get ribbed by someone thinking he's wearing polka dot flip flops.
on October 10, 2014
I'm torn between giving five stars for being the best flip flop I've ever had and giving one star for the fact that these are discontinued. I travel quite a bit and walk into Crocs stores all over the world asking for these. When I ask, store clerks often say that this is a highly requested item. Please bring these back, Crocs!

I've worn the capris all day at Walt Disney World before and my feet and back were fine. I live in these and while the wear and tear is better than cheaper flip flops, they eventually do wear down which is why it is such a shame that they are no longer made.
on October 15, 2013
Let's face it. I am never going to be a slave to fashion and pain. Stilettos are not in my vocabulary. I speak comfort shoes. Florida gal that I am at heart, I can't resist a great pair of uber comfy flip flops. They are easy to jump into, with no complicated straps and buckles to deal with. Slip 'em on and go!

I tend to gravitate toward Keen, Merrel, and Clark's because of that good ol' comfort factor. Last year, I brought a pair of Croc's slaps into the mix. And, the very quickly became a fave. Massaging little nubs? Yes, please! Great fit and support? Hail, yeah! I just ordered a replacement of the exact pair of those original, we'll-worn flip flops and am eagerly anticipating their arrival. But, I happen ended upon this style and decided to give them a shot. So darned cute. Instant comfort. No breaking in period. More support than I expected.

Keepers!
on June 27, 2013
I had ball pain issue and my Doctor has recommended me to wear slippers/flip-flops with proper support even at home. Crocs is one of the brands she has recommended. I have bought a few Crocs sandals/flip flops since then. I bought the Capri flip-flop with leather strip. I liked the comfort and the support it provides. So I ordered this one with Polka Dot. Loved the Polka Dot variation, It looks great, but I like the leather strip feel to the foot much better. Like other comments mentioned the strip is very loose... I usually wear 5.5 or 6 and I ordered size 5 for both and they fit very comfortable. If I can only order one... I think I will still pick the leather one and that is why this is only 4 stars instead of 5...
on February 26, 2014
I have high insteps and have trouble finding flip flops for my feet. I also have arthritis in my feet, so finding comfortable warm weather shoes is almost impossible. I usually wear Fit Flops, but I wanted something lower to the ground because I have a tendency to fall out of my shoes. I wore the Crocs as soon as I received them as we were lucky enough to have a warm day, and I loved them. They have a high instep, a small heel, and low enough to the ground so that if I do slide out, I won't twist my ankle. They also have bumps in the sole which massage my feet and give air flow. I have already ordered two other styles.

I highly recommend these shoes to anyone who has any problems with their feet or ankles.
on June 20, 2013
This is my 2nd pair of the Croc Capri flip flops. I purchased my first pair at the beginning of last summer and literally wore the soles flat! They lasted a full year - I even wear my flip flops thru the fall, most of the winter and spring since its warm here in the South. I have NO complaints on these shoes. They are comfortable and cute. I normally wear about a 7 1/2 but went up 1/2 size to the size 8 since the rear part of the shoe has sort of a heel indentation which helps cushion the back of the foot and keeps your feet from sliding all over the place, which would ordinarily happen in a cheap flip flop. Another plus that I love is the leather toe thing. I refuse to wear the cheap plastic flip flops with the plastic toe thing. They give me horrible feeling and unsightly blisters. With the capri you cant go wrong!
on July 8, 2014
I was looking for some cushy Crocs flip flops for an upcoming Disney trip. These looked perfect in the picture. I have many pairs of Crocs shoes, so I was pretty sure of my size. When they arrived, I found that the straps were just too big for my feet. They didn't hold my feet in very well and I found myself working too hard to keep them on. I even went to a local outlet later and tried on the same shoes in a smaller size to see if they were better, but then the shoe itself was too short. I have pretty narrow, thin feet so these might be more suitable for someone with a wider foot. They just didn't work for me. Other styles of Crocs flip-flops fit me better.
on June 30, 2014
I bought these because I have a similar pair of the Capri flip flops with leather straps that go across my foot that I absolutely love! These ones are okay, but the fabric part that goes across my foot is SUPER loose and they feel really big. I generally wear anywhere from an 8 to a 9 and I ordered the 8 b/c that is the size I have in my other Croc flip flops. Also, I have very wide feet. But the straps are way too loose.
on March 14, 2015
I read some reviews before I purchased and some had said the straps were too loose. I should've listened!! I'm normally an 8.5 but ordered an 8 based on some saying they run a little big. 8 fits barely, I could've really used that half size. And I thought, since I was dozing down and because I have high arches, the straps might fit well, but no, those reviewers aren't lying, they're WAY too loose. I'm not sure how tall of a foot they were trying to fit but I can't imagine them fitting well on nearly anyone. Super bummed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.