Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on June 4, 2014
I love love croc shoes. I had an another pair of croc sandal for years and still wearing it. This one is light and comfortable.

I only give 4 stars because of the size. I normally wear 7 1/2, so I purchased size 8, since croc does not carry half size. The slipper barely fits me. But comparing to my old size 8 croc slipper, this pair is definitely smaller. If you are size 8, purchasing one size larger is recommended. Other than that, this croc slipper is perfect: light, comfortable and stylish.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 21, 2014
I really have enjoyed every pair of Crocs to date-- except for these. I bought them specifically for the beach. I am going to use them for that purpose but only bc I don't want to go through the hassle of returns. They are absolutely the worst fitting Crocs I have ever had. Really strange sizing. In fact, all my other Croc sandals/flip flops are close to a half inch longer. The other Crocs that I have are sized like all my running shoes. So, I naturally expected them to be slightly large on my feet as I actually wear a 5.5. Crocs does whole sizes so a 6 should have been a little large. Not these! These are really small. I mean, no where near where the others fit. These are closer to a size 4. Terrible sizing. My toes and heels go completely to the brink of the shoe. Plus, really poorly constructed. Not comfortable at all.
on September 4, 2015
Love love LOVE these flip flops! I wear them all the time. I have a tendency toward foot pain and have experienced plantar fasciitis twice and these are the most comfortable shoes! I bought them just before a month long trip to Okinawa and wore these a lot! Our days were sometimes 10+ hours on our feet and on the go, including in the ocean, on the beaches and in the cities. These were rock stars for me!! I am thinking I might order another pair as a spare 'just in case' though Crocs last forever! What's funny is that the first pair I ordered I only bought because they were a super deal, I love flip flops and I love Crocs, but the leopard print was off putting to me. I was afraid that they wouldn't go with very many things. They actually go with almost everything (or maybe they're just so comfy that I don't care)! I normally wear a size 8 and after reading reviews I did buy a size 9 and I'm glad that I did because they fit great! So if in doubt I recommend upsizing.
on November 28, 2015
These flip flops are very comfortable. They mold to your feet after a while, and you forget you're wearing shoes ar all. They're ideal for wearing to the beach or pool; the non slip soles make them perfect!

I wear an 8 in shoes. The 8 in these is a generous fit. I've found with Crocs that the 8 is a little big, and the 7 is a tad small. I own them in both sizes and wear them both. It's not enough of a difference either way to matter, and you can always plunge them into very hot water to stretch them

The top of the flip flops does not squeeze; there's lots of room. I have very high arches, and that's important to me.
on March 3, 2014
With all this cold weather and the Polar Vortex of 2014, I've been dreaming of an early spring and hot fun in the summertime. ---So, when I saw these adorable Croc Leopard flip-flop style sandals and the great selling price, I jumped for joy. They have an incredibly comfortable, molded foot bed and a nice, deep, cushioned heel basin. I ordered a size 9 and couldn't wait to try them on to see if they were going to be too big or too small. I felt like Goldilocks when they were just right.

The bottoms of the sandals are patterned in slight ridges to aid in non-slippage; this helps you to be safer on slick surfaces. The inside of the foot bed has a slightly-raised comfort ridge to support that tiny strip underneath your foot, right where your toes and foot meet. This ridge helps you keep the sandals on much better and helps to keep your feet from becoming fatigued! Try to order true-to-your size so your feet can also benefit from the slightly built-in arch support; ahhh, such nice comfort!

Don't be alarmed when your shoes arrive and you see that 'w' right BEFORE the size; that doesn't signify "wide" width...it simply means your shoes are "women's." (If the "w" comes AFTER the numeral size, then, it signifies that it's wide width.)

I ordered the gold/black version of the leopard and it's a very pretty, pearlescent pattern. The foot bed is also a subtle gold. The shoes are made in Vietnam. They arrived inner-packaged in the cutest, mini Crocs box I've ever seen with the adorable cartoon crocodile character on top. (The box is cute enough to keep!)
on September 1, 2016
Very comfortable! I have really thin and sensitive feet, so it's difficult for me to find shoes that are comfortable to wear and not give me any scrapes while wearing them in. When I buy a new pair of flip flops, they usually give me a burn-like scrape between my thumb toe and second toe, and I end up having to put band-aids on the area every time I wear them until I either give up and throw them out or eventually wear them in. This one did have that effect on the first wear, but after the second time, it was fine. And the shape of the shoes may not be as fashionable as other fancy brand ones, but it definitely is more practical and better for my feet. I also have a bad back and just walking or standing for a little bit tends to give me back aches, but for a pair of flip flops, it prevents the back ache pretty well, and I have no problem walking around for hours in these.
And of course, can't complain about the leopard prints!
on July 29, 2015
Love these. Way more comfortable than your cheap flip flops. They feel great and you can wear all day. I've been wearing them so much that I might have to buy another pair. They're holding up great though. If you expect a gold color on these, they are not, they are light tan. I bought an 8 because there are no half sizes with this brand. I wear 7.5 but these are just fine. Would recommend.
Top Contributor: Weavingon November 30, 2015
This is my 4th pair of Crocs flip flops and while the leopard print is very cute, they're skimpier than any of my others. I ordered my usual size, but these fit like they're at least a half size smaller. Also, the sole is considerably thinner than my others and the heel cup is narrower and flatter… in fact, the heel feels lower than the front, with no support at all. It's narrower too.

If your normal size of Croc is a bit too big, these should fit you OK, but since my foot completely fills the foot bed, I won't be able to wear them out and about the way I usually do.
on August 5, 2015
I took the advice of fellow reviewers and sized up and it worked out perfectly for me. 11M fits me like a 10M normally would. I may have been able to wear my normal size but with no room to spare. The sizing of this Croc is definitely different than the two other Croc flip flops I've purchased in prior years. These are cute and comfortable once you figure out the sizing. Good price here on Amazon. Perfect for the pool, beach or anywhere you may get wet or dirty. Easily cleaned.
on November 30, 2015
I received my crocs Women's Kadee Leopard Print today. They are cute. If you wear a size 8 in the crocs Athens you definitely need to purchase these in a size 9. They aren't snug which is good but they don't have the support the Athens do. (Just my opinion). I'm glad I read the reviews prior to ordering these which stated they run small or else a size 8 would have to be returned. If you like to have extra room in the back of the heel area then you need to go higher than a 9. These size 9 fit right to the heel. BTW I'm a size 9 in shoes/sneakers. Another issue that I had is the sandals do not come in a crocs box they came in a plastic envelope and if it were a gift you would either need to find a crocs box or put them a gift bag. I don't like giving shoes in a gift bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question