Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 402 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 418 reviews
on June 4, 2014
I love love croc shoes. I had an another pair of croc sandal for years and still wearing it. This one is light and comfortable.

I only give 4 stars because of the size. I normally wear 7 1/2, so I purchased size 8, since croc does not carry half size. The slipper barely fits me. But comparing to my old size 8 croc slipper, this pair is definitely smaller. If you are size 8, purchasing one size larger is recommended. Other than that, this croc slipper is perfect: light, comfortable and stylish.
review image review image
on May 21, 2014
I really have enjoyed every pair of Crocs to date-- except for these. I bought them specifically for the beach. I am going to use them for that purpose but only bc I don't want to go through the hassle of returns. They are absolutely the worst fitting Crocs I have ever had. Really strange sizing. In fact, all my other Croc sandals/flip flops are close to a half inch longer. The other Crocs that I have are sized like all my running shoes. So, I naturally expected them to be slightly large on my feet as I actually wear a 5.5. Crocs does whole sizes so a 6 should have been a little large. Not these! These are really small. I mean, no where near where the others fit. These are closer to a size 4. Terrible sizing. My toes and heels go completely to the brink of the shoe. Plus, really poorly constructed. Not comfortable at all.
on September 4, 2015
Love love LOVE these flip flops! I wear them all the time. I have a tendency toward foot pain and have experienced plantar fasciitis twice and these are the most comfortable shoes! I bought them just before a month long trip to Okinawa and wore these a lot! Our days were sometimes 10+ hours on our feet and on the go, including in the ocean, on the beaches and in the cities. These were rock stars for me!! I am thinking I might order another pair as a spare 'just in case' though Crocs last forever! What's funny is that the first pair I ordered I only bought because they were a super deal, I love flip flops and I love Crocs, but the leopard print was off putting to me. I was afraid that they wouldn't go with very many things. They actually go with almost everything (or maybe they're just so comfy that I don't care)! I normally wear a size 8 and after reading reviews I did buy a size 9 and I'm glad that I did because they fit great! So if in doubt I recommend upsizing.
on September 1, 2016
Very comfortable! I have really thin and sensitive feet, so it's difficult for me to find shoes that are comfortable to wear and not give me any scrapes while wearing them in. When I buy a new pair of flip flops, they usually give me a burn-like scrape between my thumb toe and second toe, and I end up having to put band-aids on the area every time I wear them until I either give up and throw them out or eventually wear them in. This one did have that effect on the first wear, but after the second time, it was fine. And the shape of the shoes may not be as fashionable as other fancy brand ones, but it definitely is more practical and better for my feet. I also have a bad back and just walking or standing for a little bit tends to give me back aches, but for a pair of flip flops, it prevents the back ache pretty well, and I have no problem walking around for hours in these.
And of course, can't complain about the leopard prints!
on July 29, 2015
Love these. Way more comfortable than your cheap flip flops. They feel great and you can wear all day. I've been wearing them so much that I might have to buy another pair. They're holding up great though. If you expect a gold color on these, they are not, they are light tan. I bought an 8 because there are no half sizes with this brand. I wear 7.5 but these are just fine. Would recommend.
on August 5, 2015
I took the advice of fellow reviewers and sized up and it worked out perfectly for me. 11M fits me like a 10M normally would. I may have been able to wear my normal size but with no room to spare. The sizing of this Croc is definitely different than the two other Croc flip flops I've purchased in prior years. These are cute and comfortable once you figure out the sizing. Good price here on Amazon. Perfect for the pool, beach or anywhere you may get wet or dirty. Easily cleaned.
on October 19, 2014
OK....so my my wife has every kind of flip flop known to mankind...this summer she saw the Crocs on Amazon...she could not believe the price, and then when she got them she could not believe how comfortable they are.....the Leopard were the last purchase..and I must admit they are nice looking !!!!! She loves the way they feel and wears them every chance she gets......
on July 12, 2017
Delivered in about 2 weeks in proper Croc box. Love my little leopard crocs. A bit a spunk pattern in supportive sandles. I am a size 6.5, so ordered the size 7- I have slim width feet; Fits very well. Just make a slight sqeaky sound when walking in rain puddles, but that is expected due to material of shoes. Ordered pair for a cruise trip, so came in very handy poolside in puddles. Would recommend.
on November 30, 2015
This is my 4th pair of Crocs flip flops and while the leopard print is very cute, they're skimpier than any of my others. I ordered my usual size, but these fit like they're at least a half size smaller. Also, the sole is considerably thinner than my others and the heel cup is narrower and flatter… in fact, the heel feels lower than the front, with no support at all. It's narrower too.

If your normal size of Croc is a bit too big, these should fit you OK, but since my foot completely fills the foot bed, I won't be able to wear them out and about the way I usually do.
on November 30, 2015
I received my crocs Women's Kadee Leopard Print today. They are cute. If you wear a size 8 in the crocs Athens you definitely need to purchase these in a size 9. They aren't snug which is good but they don't have the support the Athens do. (Just my opinion). I'm glad I read the reviews prior to ordering these which stated they run small or else a size 8 would have to be returned. If you like to have extra room in the back of the heel area then you need to go higher than a 9. These size 9 fit right to the heel. BTW I'm a size 9 in shoes/sneakers. Another issue that I had is the sandals do not come in a crocs box they came in a plastic envelope and if it were a gift you would either need to find a crocs box or put them a gift bag. I don't like giving shoes in a gift bag.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question