|Fits as expected||
crocs Women's Neria Leopard Print Clog
|Price:||$24.99 - $49.25 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Crocs Neria Leopard Print Clog Shoes Footwear for Women
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. Crocs offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs shoes feature Croslite material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs fans know and love. Crocs fans "Get Crocs Inside" every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, shoess, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
You can't always scream at work, but now you can roar. Make your next shift a little wilder with the Neria Leopard. It gives you professional-grade comfort with a slip-resistant outsole. It has a closed heel, but the fit is relaxed to give comfort that approaches that of a clog.
- Leopard print puts more fun in your workplace
- The fit is relaxed, with extra room in the heel so your heel can comfortably move up and down while walking
- Designed for work environments-food service, health care, hospitality, and more
- Fully molded Croslite material cushions and comforts all day
- Microfiber-lined footbed for even more comfort
- Crocs Lock slip-resistant tread
- Easy to clean
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E9C0AAU
- Item model number: crocs 15008
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Now I'm in search of a new brand of shoe, totally enclosed, with good support for those of us that stand and run and are on the go at work all day.
I'm so upset with Croc company.
I could not believe it.
Both the left and right shoe size differs from the size of W5.
The left is too small. My left foot is larger than the left shoe.
The right shoes is normal.
It is unable to wear shoes.
However, the shoes are cute.
I had to return.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My favorite nursing clogs and much cheaper than other brands, I have five pair and wear them most days of the week.Published 2 days ago by Anna Artley
The size 8 was a better fit. I love them. I have several pairs of crocs, but these are my favorite!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Loved these pair of shoes! I work at the hospital and they are great with any scrubs. Not only are they light weight and affordable they are also super cute! Read morePublished 5 months ago by ChinitaCaraqueña
Great show but too small. I gave mine to a co-worker. They fit her great.Published 6 months ago by donna revels
Would have loved them if they would have shipped the right size. Quality item for great price. But can't wear due to wrong size being sent.Published 6 months ago by randsbens