Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Women's Neria Work Clog
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on February 15, 2012
I am a nurse and on my feet a lot. I also have a history of back surgery and bad knees, so I need good shoes. I usually buy the Dansko clogs, but wanted to try to save some money. These are the same style, half the price, and felt very good when I tried them on (bought at a Croc's store).

These shoes are ridiculously cushioned!! Your feet almost sink into them like you're wearing pillows on your feet. I thought that would be wonderful for my long shifts! However, the heels of the shoe are also very cushioned, so the only thing to stabilize your foot as you walk is your ankles. At the end of my one and only shift wearing these, my ankles and balls of my feet were SO sore I almost took them off to walk in my socks in the parking lot.

As for walking, these shoes didn't stay on at all. When I was walking to the bus stop, I about literally walked right out of my left shoe! The Dansko clogs I am used to are loose in the heel and "flop" as you take a step. These shoes did the same in the store, but I didn't think anything of it since that is what I'm used to. I had to walk carefully all day to make sure I didn't walk right out of my shoes.

Unfortunately I can't return these since I wore them to work. Now I have fancy house shoes. I will probably only wear these when I'm in the kitchen doing dishes or cooking. They are cheaper than buying those fancy gel kitchen mats.
22 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2013
I have worn Dansko Professional Clogs for almost a decade. I needed a new pair, but did not have $150 to spare and thought I'd give these a try. They just arrived today, and they are AWESOME! They are cute (not cheap looking), and are SO incredibly comfortable.

Just an FYI for the reviewers who complained about the fit and the shoe not staying on the heel: these type of clogs are supposed to have a loose fitting heel that does not stay on the foot when walking. It might seem a bit odd to those who have never worn Dansko Professional Clogs, but give them a try. You will get used to them, and your feet, calfs, and legs will feel amazing when you do. I recommend ordering the same size as your normal shoes if you are going to wear thick winter socks with them, and one size smaller if you are going to wear thin dress socks with them.
on April 17, 2012
Shoes are comfortable. The only draw back I noticed was the heal is sloppy, it seems to be wider than the front of the shoe. It is very easy to get on. As far as standing they are worth it, but walking they tend to slip off the heal.
on March 1, 2013
These fit perfect - I sized down, I normally wear 6 1/2 & I went with a 6 - they were very comfortable but they do not stay on at all when you walk. Very disappointed because they were so comfortable. I had to send them back :( but the process to do so was painless
on April 2, 2012
I bought these shoes for my waitressing job bc I spend hours on my feet and going up and down stairs while I'm at work. I thought these shoes would be perfect for the job, but alas, they make my feet hurt soo much. The problem is that the heel is cut low (understandably to make them easy to get in and out of). Because the heel is cut so low, my toes and arch have to work harder to keep the shoes on my feet, and after wearing them for a little over an hour, my foot bones begin to throb. I even got a size 9, when I normally wear a 10, but they still slip off easily. I even tried the back of the ankle inserts from Dr. Scholls, but still they slip off. I read that another customer uses them as house shoes....I guess I could do that, but what an expensive pair of house shoes. They do have a nice cushion to them, but it doesn't really matter if my foot bones are aching.
on July 2, 2015
These don't suck exactly but they are a bit strange. I've owned a lot of Crocs of all shapes and sizes and have always loved the brand. I don't know what's happened in recent years but where they used to be squshy and comfy, they've gotten hard and uncomfortable.

These are actually not bad. They don't fit like regular Crocs and are a bit on the small side. I'm usually a kids size or a size 5 in Crocs but found the 6 to be a better fit for me. There is a lot of squish in these and the sole is definitely no skid. As others have noted though, they are HOT. With no ventilllation, I found my feet would sweat pretty bad, and even in the dead of summer my feet don't usually sweat. I also found, like many people, I felt like I was going to loose them if I walked too fast. I did find the larger size helped with that some, as did what socks I wore (Avoid the nylony type socks as they make it worse).

I'm wearing these off and on at work. By the end of the shift my heels are tired, but my knees and shins don't hurt. These shoes aren't BAD, but they aren't GREAT either. At least they have the squish I'm used to with Crocs.
on November 23, 2015
I ordered these shoes with the intent of having something to alternate between my regular work clogs. I am on my feet in a medical setting for 10+ hours a day.

I wore them around the house for a few hours, they were extremely comfortable. They did however fit about a half a size to big. I do have wide feet and they were perfect in that aspect, so if you have narrow feet they might feel loose. I did notice that my feet felt warm in these than my other clogs after about 45mins. I do not feel that I kept them on long enough to determine if my feet would have gotten sweaty from the excess heat.

I did end up returning them due to sizing. The size I needed was not currently in stock at the time of my return.
on September 13, 2015
When I first got these they were too small so be sure to round up on the size. The return was super easy and I got the replacement really fast. The odd thing is that when you walk the backs tend to fall down sort of like flip flops I'd say which sounds weird as I'm typing this but I do not care at all since they are so incredibly comfortable! There is a built in insole that I love and I can wear them with or without socks. You get used to the looseness of the heel and it really has helped with my back pain.
on February 27, 2015
I like the style of the shoe, but the fit is horrible! I am normally a size 3 in everything from dress shoes to tennis shoes to boots. Yes, I have very small feet, but a size 3 is ALWAYS what fits. But, these shoes don't come in sizes below a 4. I figured that since it is a slip-on, I could probably wear thicker socks and make a 4 work. Nope! Their "size 4" was too small! My feet barely fit in, but it is way too tight. The right shoe was also noticeably smaller that the left.
The shoe itself is fine, just make sure to order a couple sizes up...
on March 12, 2014
I wore my first pair for a year working 30-50 hours every week as a server. They NEVER slip, to the point where I forget that I can't just walk confidently through anything when wearing every day shoes. They always make my feet feel good, I have some plantar fasciitis issues in my left heal and when I go to work and walk in these shoes they force me to walk more evenly and my feet actually feel BETTER after a shift.

I also completely ignore people when they are dumping buckets of water, unless the splash is over three inches it will never bother me.

We had a few freak snow storms in the area last month and I ended up just wearing these shoes all the time. Everyone was slipping around everywhere and complaining of wet socks and I was comfortable as can be.

Some people I work with say they don't like the clog style, and that it's too obvious that they are crocs, I always liked the clog style anyway and they don't look too "give up on life" croc-y in my opinion. Either way the benefits way way way outweigh what someone might think about my shoes for the three seconds they might pay attention.