- Series: Livre de Poche: Cuisine (Book 7819)
- Mass Market Paperback: 757 pages
- Publisher: Schoenhofs Foreign Books; New edition (September 1, 2000)
- Language: French
- ISBN-10: 225303097X
- ISBN-13: 978-2253030973
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.4 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,050,796 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Je sais cuisiner (French Edition) (Ldp Cuisine) (Livre de Poche: Cuisine) (French) Mass Market Paperback – September 1, 2000
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
recipes are well explained and there is a full introduction explaining all the technical details that might be used in the book.
No pictures though
Small size book (a bit heavy) but easy to carry with you anywhere
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I read of this book in a French-language novel. I did cursory research on the author (Mathiot) and found that she is legendary in France, so I thought it was a must-have cook book. Read morePublished on April 6, 2013 by Veta L. Weir
Ordered this to replace my original edition from the late 1960's. Have enjoyed so many receipes in it+ the old one[paperback] was falling apart.Published on February 24, 2010 by Avid Reader
This is THE book we pass from mother to daughters in my family! Simple and very good recipes.Published on April 26, 2009 by Lolotte