Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by B. Grantham on June 20, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
The zune software will import your mp3 or wma files from your computer to its library. You can also purchase music from Zune marketplace, and/or get a subscription which is $14.99 a month and gives you 10 downloads each month.
chicvibe answered on June 21, 2009
Comments (2) | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Excellent, thanks for the quick response.
B. Grantham answered on June 22, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You are welcome, and I should clarify a little bit. The zune subscription allows you to download any song you want to listen to and sync to your zune every month, and you get to keep 10 songs per month (you just "buy" them with your credits.) As long as you keep the subscription, those millions of songs you download to sync to your zune will be playable/syncable. The 10 songs you "buy" with your credits are yours to keep forever. :)
chicvibe answered on June 23, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have thousands of songs on my WMP 11, can't I just use that to sync? And if I have to "import" all of it to Zune's software, will it still be on my WMP too?
theenormityofitall answered on August 22, 2009

A
SocialPhilosopher answered on May 31, 2010

A
Import is just transferring. So yes, your software will still be on there.
B. Grantham answered on August 23, 2009
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Zune is very easy to use - and no WMP is a standalone software and only syncs to plays for sure devices, like Archos, creative (for example)
Install the zune software, and just use it to find your files and import them. They will still be in WMP. The Zune software is a lot more sophisticated, and I think you will like it.
chicvibe answered on August 24, 2009
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product