|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||78.7 x 17.7 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||346-0306|
|Size||17.71" x78" Roll|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Coverage||9.67 square feet|
|Included Components||1 Roll|
|Warranty Description||Replacement if defective|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.00 shipping
d-c-fix 346-0306 Decorative Self-Adhesive Film, Grey Marble, 17.71" x78" Roll
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.69. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Decorative, self-adhesive film is safe for walls
- Quick and easy to install - just peel and stick
- Durable vinyl film cleans easily and is water resistant
- Ideal for covering cabinets, shelves, drawers, and furniture
- Removable without leaving any residue
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Marble Grey/Marmi Marble is a light grey veined marble colored self-adhesive film. Apply it to tables, cabinets, walls and more to transform that old surface into a beautiful grey marble surface. Makeover, renovate, customize, whatever you want to call it, D-C-Fix self adhesive vinyl is your perfect solution when it comes to creating something new out of something old. Damaged desks or table tops can look as good as new, cupboard doors can be modernized, plain flat surfaced furniture can achieve a custom made, high end look. D-C-Fix self-adhesive films are a collection of affordable home décor solutions, which allow you to change an appearance and inspire a custom design with minimal effort. D-C-Fix's solvent-free films boast unique designs and patterns that can be used for home and office makeovers. Express your individual design ideas quickly and easily by applying the film directly to almost any flat surface for instant, beautiful and long lasting results. Application is easy: 1) Cut the film to the required size using the handy grid on the back. 2) Gently remove the backing paper. 3) Apply to any dry, flat surface using a D-C-Fix smoother or cloth. Surfaces covered with D-C-Fix product can be washed and maintained with warm soapy water and can be easily changed for new designs. D-C-Fix products can also be used for arts and crafts, decorations, labels and much more. Utilize D-C-Fix self-adhesive films for your next Do It Yourself project - the design opportunities are only limited by your imagination!
From the Manufacturer
Based in Weissbach, Germany, d-c-fix is proud to be a part of the Konrad Hornschuch AG Group. Under the d-c-fix brand, Hornchuch UK manufactures and retails premium quality vinyl coverings and veneers for all types of household surfaces, as well as tablecloths, anti-slip mats, flooring and other homeware products.
We sell to large DIY contractors, distributors, small independent retailers and online retailers. Our products are all manufactured in Weissbach, Germany where we uphold the highest standards of quality and service. As leaders in the vinyl design industry, we are always looking into the latest innovations and technologies to improve our products and workflow. Inspired by modern design trends, our large selection interior design products are created with to appeal to all tastes and styles.
Top customer reviews
Suggestion: Youtube "how to do corners with contact paper" so you get clean corners.
It's only a little bit of a pain in the butt to put on, which is ok because I expected it to be a large pain in the butt.
Here are a few tips:
1) I think the most important thing is to unroll it slowly as you work so that you can hold the excess paper as tight and taut as possible while you smooth it on. I used a 6 inch plastic ruler to work out the air bubbles. Slow and steady wins the race when putting this on, but the results are worth it for the money!
2) I followed the suggestion of another reviewer and googled "how to do corners with contact paper" and found a lot of helpful suggestions. As usual, the internet makes everything look a little bit easier than it really is, but I was able to finagle a few ideas together and make them work for me.
3) The paper was just a little too narrow to cover the entire top of the dressers, so I had to use two strips. There's a seam where the two meet - this would be almost impossible to avoid as it's not an actual slab of marble and I am not some sort of contact paper whisperer. For my purposes, this is totally fine - I used as wide of a piece as possible and then used a smaller strip at the back of the dresser. Since the dressers are against a wall, and I have various tchotchkes on them, it's really not noticeable. If you are covering a large and/or highly visible surface, this something I would consider.
It's hard to get the patterns to match up along a seam - and even if you did, it would likely mean wasting a lot of paper AND the seam would still be visible if you were looking at it from close up. If this is the type of thing that would drive you bonkers, it might not be the right fit for you. I also think curved surfaces/corners would be tough. Do-able for those folks out there that are pluckier and more patient than me, but I probably would have lost my marbles.
4) Have your tools laid out within arm's reach before you start - once you remove the backing from the adhesive, it's really all systems go time. Here are the things I found most helpful:
• Plastic ruler to use for a "squeegee". Obviously it doesn't have to be plastic, or even a ruler, but you are going to want something rigid/strong for this. I found the advantage of the ruler to be that there's no handle - I did this project on my own, so I found myself contorted at odd angles for much of the time, and a squeegee handle would have been unwieldy to manage.
• X-acto knife - I used the scissors for making big cuts and the x-acto knife for cleaning up the edges and doing the corners.
• Pencil - helpful to measure/mark the back of the paper for extra strips/pieces.
All in all, for the price, it's a seriously awesome product for small projects. I ended up needing to buy two rolls for this project (two dressers), but have most of the second roll leftover for a rainy day DIY.
My house has really outdated counters. They're beige laminate and have scratches all over them. I've been wanting to update with granite or marble counters but the funds just aren't available at the moment. I saw something on Pinterest about using Con-Tact paper to cover your counters, so I figured I would give it a go. Nothing to lose!! I went with this one because I have white cabinets, and I wanted something lighter to help to brighten the room. Like some other reviewers have said, there isn't as much included in the roll as stated in the description. That's why I deducted a star :( I'll have to use about 4 rolls for my kitchen, but I thought I would just need two, so buy extras!!
Other than that, it looks beautiful. I took a picture and showed my friends, and they were all fooled at first and thought it was real marble. If you look closely you can see the seems, and a few small bubbles, but to me this doesn't matter. It's a HUGE update from my previous counters, so I'm grateful!!
The previous owner left me a kitchen sink countertop that she decided to paint black, but let's not dive further into that absurdity. I wanted to find an affordable way to cover up the peeling paint while simultaneously searching for an elegant white marble look.
The best way to attach the adhesive is to:
(1) Clean the surface until no particles will get in the way
(2) Make sure the surface is dry
(3) Start with a corner and rub down with your thumb (to avoid air bubbles!)
(4) Rub and tug protective paper (the old rub and tug, if you will)
With a bit of patience, I got my kitchen sink to look like a million bucks in less than 2 hours and for under $15. There are a few air bubbles but because this film is white/grey, you can't really see it unless it's at a sharp angle. Overall, this was a great buy!
Most recent customer reviews
Used Windex to help apply as per suggestion ( It helps to move around while...Read more