|Item Weight||10.9 ounces|
|Item model number||346-8135|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||26" x 78" Roll|
|Color||Oak grey, white|
|Style||Oak Sheffield Pearl Grey|
|Pattern||Oak Sheffield Pearl Grey|
|Installation Method||Self-adhesive, Peel and stick|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1 Roll|
d-c-fix self-Adhesive Film Oak Sheffield Pearl Grey Wood 26.5'' x 78.7"
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.20 (32%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This decorative self-adhesive film transforms the look of any flat clean surface and is safe to apply to walls, kitchen cupboards, furniture, shelves and more creating a unique, personalized look || High quality - Made in Germany
- Quick and easy to install - simply cut to size, pull back backing, align, start at one end apply smooth out with applicator as you work to the other end
- Durable decorative design flims made from Vinyl/PVC film making it easier to clean, is water resistant and more durable than traditional contact paper
- Removable without leaving any residue - Simply lift corner and pull to remove, use warm water or heatgun/ hair dryer to soften film. Remove remaining adhesive by wiping clean with cloth and warm water
- Films have gridlines on the peel away backing for precise measurements and cutting guidelines - repositionable during application as adhesive sets in 24 hours
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
d-c-fix self-Adhesive Film Sonoma Oak Light Wood 26.5'' x 78.7"
d-c-fix self-Adhesive Film Sanremo Oak Wood 26.5'' x 78.7"
d-c-fix 346-0601 Decorative Self-Adhesive Film, Oak Sheffield Dark, 17" x 78" Roll
d-c-fix 346-0587 Decorative Self-Adhesive Film, Oak Sheffield Pearl Grey, 17" x 78" Roll
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Item Dimensions||78.74 x 26.57 x 0.00 inches||26.00 x 1.50 x 1.50 inches||26.00 x 78.00 x 1.50 inches||78.74 x 17.72 x 0.00 inches||78.74 x 17.72 x 0.00 inches|
Sheffield Oak Pearly Grey is a grey oak colored self-adhesive film. Apply it to tables, cabinets, walls and more to transform that old surface into a beautiful weathered wood grey look. D-C-Fix self-adhesive films are a collection of affordable home décor solutions, which allow you to change an appearance and inspire a custom design with minimal effort. D-C-Fix's solvent-free films boast unique designs and patterns that can be used for home and office makeovers. Express your individual design ideas quickly and easily by applying the film directly to almost any flat surface for instant, beautiful and long lasting results. Application is easy: 1) Cut the film to the required size using the handy grid on the back. 2) Gently remove the backing paper. 3) Apply to any dry, flat surface using a D-C-Fix smoother or cloth. Surfaces covered with D-C-Fix product can be washed and maintained with warm soapy water and can be easily changed for new designs. D-C-Fix products can also be used for arts and crafts, decorations, labels and much more. Utilize D-C-Fix self-adhesive films for your next Do It Yourself project - the design opportunities are only limited by your imagination!
From the Manufacturer
Based in Weissbach, Germany, d-c-fix is proud to be a part of the Konrad Hornschuch AG Group. Under the d-c-fix brand, Hornchuch UK manufactures and retails premium quality vinyl coverings and veneers for all types of household surfaces, as well as tablecloths, anti-slip mats, flooring and other homeware products. We sell to large DIY contractors, distributors, small independent retailers and online retailers. Our products are all manufactured in Weissbach, Germany where we uphold the highest standards of quality and service. As leaders in the vinyl design industry, we are always looking into the latest innovations and technologies to improve our products and workflow. Inspired by modern design trends, our large selection interior design products are created with to appeal to all tastes and styles.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Is there anyway someone at Amazon can make sure that the next one shipped to me is a good roll?
Practice on non-important, or non-visible areas first. Applying heat can shrink the film if you run into small wrinkles, but large wrinkles will occur (and will not come out) if you do not measure and align correctly.
I’ve purchased a total of 5 rolls, at separate times, and they have been consistent in color and pattern. I covered 3 shelves (12” x 24” x 3/4”) and a small two-shelf bookcase (12” x 29” x 3/4”). Each shelf took me about 1.5 hours to prep, clean, measure, cut, and adhere.
TIPS: For best results:
1. CLEAN & PREP!! Sand your pieces as smooth as possible. If covering MDF, you can knock down bumps and ridges. Clean with a solution of water and rubbing alcohol until the cloth is clean. Allow to fully dry.
2. Over measure your film by a 1/2” to 1” on all sides.
3. Apply heat as you adhere the film with a heat gun or hair dryer (search for how-to videos on applying vinyl film - it’s the same process as used on cars). Careful, overheating can cause damage.
4. Use a FELT-tipper squeegee to seal the film to your project.
5. On larger pieces, dismantle them to their individual parts and cover those, then put the piece back together.
Top international reviews
Having thoroughly cleaned surface first attempt with a roll did not stick in some places. Removed it and realised some of the old varnish had dried out further and gone crumbly. User error I guess.
I'd bought a second roll to use on drawer fronts. Left a few days and tried the cover the top again.
This time has stuck well & looks good. Lovely colour. Intend to buy another roll off drawer fronts soon.
It looks as good as new.
The quality of this product is remarkable and would definitely recommend buying it, alongside gorilla glue just to really stick down the corners.