d.velop Vitamin D Supplements 2400 IU, 20 mcg – High Potency Vitamin D3 for Immune Support, Bone & Heart Health – 3X Faster & More Effective - Clinically Tested - Vitamin D Pills, 60 Count
|Price:||$18.00 ($0.30 / Count) $17.00 ($0.28 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Primary Supplement Type||Vitamin D|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- VITAMIN D3 – ESSENTIAL TO YOUR WELL-BEING YEAR-ROUND: With d.velop, enjoy the benefits of a sunny day no matter the season, while avoiding any risks associated with direct sun exposure. d.velop vitamin D effectively supports immunity beyond the winter months, along with heart, muscle, teeth, bone health as well as hormone function.*
- FIND CONFIDENCE IN YOUR HEALTH AT ANY AGE: Vitamin D is vital to daily functions of the brain and body, yet vitamin D deficiency is extremely common. The benefits of vitamin D are critical for both men and women to protect overall health, and the importance of maintaining healthy levels increases with age.
- FORMULATED TO BE FASTER & MORE EFFECTIVE: Only d.velop products are made with a clinically-proven form of vitamin D (calcifediol) that helps you achieve and maintain optimal levels of vitamin D an average of 3x faster and 3x more effectively compared to traditional vitamin D supplements* . d.velop works to innovate and invest in new products to help optimize your health.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Calcifediol, the form of vitamin D in d.velop, doesn’t need to be processed by the liver, it can be absorbed right into the bloodstream and throughout your body. That's why calcifediol is 3x more effective for raising vitamin D levels when compared to regular vitamin D on an equal microgram (mcg) basis.* Helping you reach recommended levels of vitamin D in days instead of months compared to regular vitamin D3.*
- D.VELOP - OUR HOLISTIC APPROACH: We understand that everyone is different, and so are their immune system needs. That’s why we’ve developed a tailor-made approach, bringing together an advanced vitamin D formula and digital technology to create a truly customized solution for everyone.
Similar item to consider
|Vitamin D ImmunityPlus Supplements, 30 Count||Vitamin D Kids Gummies, 60 ct||Vitamin D Test Kit, 2-Pack|
|Item Details||2400 IU of Vitamin D per Tablet with Zinc and Vitamin C||600 IU of Vitamin D in great-tasting gummies||Vitamin D Home Test Kit to help understand your current vitamin D levels and track your progress|
|Benefits||All-in-one immune support, bone & heart health||Boost your child’s daily immune health||Provides accurate results with an all-in-one, easy to use test kit|
|3X Faster & More Effective Vitamin D||✓||✓|
|High Potency Formula||✓||✓|
|Helps to Reach Optimal Vitamin D Levels||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes d.velop Vitamin D and Vitamin C + Zinc||✓|
- Product Dimensions : 4.13 x 2.36 x 1.77 inches; 1.13 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 14, 2021
- Manufacturer : Konapharma AG
- ASIN : B0977NKG98
- Best Sellers Rank: #24,622 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #221 in Vitamin D Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Elements Organic Whole Food Vitamin D3, 60 tablets
DSO Vitamin C Gummies - Delicious and Natural Orange Flavored Gummies - Vegan Plant Based Gummies 90 Count
Natures Instincts Vitamin D3 125 MCG (5000 IU) Softgels | Bone & Immune Health Support | Bioavailable Vitamin D3 Supplement | Gluten-Free, No Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Flavors, 120Count
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Hologram Sciences||Amazon.com||Doctors Scientific||Amazon.com|
|Brand Name||d.velop||Amazon Elements||Doctors Scientific Organica||Natures Instincts|
|Primary Supplement Type||Vitamin D||Vitamin D3||Vitamin C||Vitamin-d|
|Size||60 Count (Pack of 1)||60 Count (Pack of 1)||90 Count (Pack of 1)||120 Count (Pack of 1)|
Active Ingredient: Vitamin D (as calcifediol) Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, modified food starch, magnesium stearate, crospovidone, sucrose, sodium ascorbate, medium chain triglycerides, di-alpha tocopherol, silicon dioxide
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This works because my gut no longer absorbs much Vit D, but the form of D in d.velop doesn't need much processing by the gut. It goes straight into he bloodstream instead of being excreeted like other forms of D.
This is a great product!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.