Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
The Warm Company Insul-Bright Mylar/Poly Batting
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Fabric Type: 93.75% Polyester/6.25% Metallized Polyester
- Import Designation: Made in the USA or Imported
- Fabric care instructions: Machine Wash Cold/Tumble Dry Low
- 45'' wide. Fabric is sold by the yard and cut to order. For example, order of 1 yard (Qty=1) is 45'' x 36''. Order of 3 yards (Qty=3) is 45'' x 108''.
- Used as oven mitts or pot holders. Insul-bright is heat-resistant, not heat-proof. Not for use in microwave.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Pot holders oven mitts and casserole covers are all very popular projects made functional and safe with Insul-Bright. Insul-Bright consists of hollow polyester fibers needlepunched through a nonwoven substrate and through a reflective mylar. The needled material is breathable and wont break down with washing. The hollow fibers resist conduction while the reflective mylar resists radiant energy. The energy hot or cold is reflected back to its source.At least one layer of cotton batting is recommended with Insul-Bright when used as Oven Mitts or Pot Holders. Insul-Bright is heat-RESISTANT NOT heat-proof. NOT FOR USE IN MICROWAVE.