Mini Folding Pool Table
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ages: Eight and up.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts.
- Not for children under three years.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Don’t scratch on the fun! Made of solid hardwood and standing 29-inches tall, this 44-inch Floor-Standing Pool Table is a smaller version of the real thing, but just as much fun. The table is felt-covered, holds six netted pockets and folding table legs for easy storage. The table includes two 42.5inch wooden cues, 15 one-and-a-half-inch cast Phenolic resin billiard balls, a triangle, a table brush and two pieces of chalk.
Showing 1-5 of 152 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Purchased one more for myself and it is almost perfect. The little feet that you screw to the bottom of the legs were missing, but other than that it's perfect! It's well balanced so it's not a huge deal.
1) Hardwood- Yep, real, solid, hardwood design on the table and legs!
2) Nice looking- Absolutely, it looks great in every way
3) Nice ball weights, yep, even though they are smaller they weigh a nice weight and move great
4) Great sticks- Absolutely, just the right size for the table and in nice shape
5) Leg levelers- Yes, you can adjust these to level the table wherever you place it
6) Pool cue holders- you can store the cue sticks on the sides of the table with build in holders
7) Ball rack, chalk, and brush included- Yep, and they are very nice
If you can't have a full size table and want the BEST scaled down table out there, this is the one. My wife and I are in our late 40's and even though it seems a little short (everything I've looked up says that at 30 inches this is only one inch shorter than a regulation table) we still love it and play it all the time.
I purchased from Yankee Clipper Books
The only downside we could find is there is no place to store the brush and rack. Other than that it is perfect for what it is.