- Product Dimensions: 2 x 0.8 x 2 inches ; 0.64 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000UGVI4G
- Item model number: 3PK
- Average Customer Review: 908 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#49,347 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #132 in Camping Towels
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lightload Towels Compressed Non Microfiber Quick Dry Pack Travel Towel for Camping Backpacking Sports .5 oz 3 Pack 12x24
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPRESSED FOR EASY STORAGE, REUSABLE AND LIGHT WEIGHT FOR TRAVEL: If you spend a lot of time on the go, traveling; hiking and camping, saving weight and space in your travel bag, backpack, camping or hiking gear matters. Our hand towel is so light weight at .5oz. We vacuum pack it to a mini tablet coin size which space saves for other packables, like food, water and survival gear. It can also be used over and over to clean, wipe and dry.
- SUPERB CLOTH: Our towels are made of award winning Lyocell It’s not microfiber but derived from sustainable wood and plant scraps that are breathable, antibacterial, hypoallergenic and burnable. Our camp towels are a wash cloth or a wipe, always clean, fresh in the package and fast drying. A waterproof layer was added to the package so you can swim across the lake and open to a dry towel. Wash the cloth? Just pack in a pocket or mesh camp bag, throw in the machine and clean.
- MULTIUSE: Lightload Towels were created as a cleaning towel for long distance hiker’s personal care. In time we found they offered more. They are great for first aid as bandages, emergency care as blankets, tactical gear as fire starters, Protective gear for static electricity, and remedies for skin irritations. They store easily in your backpack and luggage also in survival bags and bug out kits, Hunters, fishermen, boy scouts, golfers, cyclists, preppers, gym goers all use the towels.
- SUPER ABSORBENT QUICK DRY & HYGENIC: Lightload Towels have superb water management properties. These Swim towels absorb more than 9.5 times their weight. Cotton and Microfiber towels don’t come close to this feat. It’s also the excellent water management that keeps the towels naturally antibacterial, as the water wicking moves the bacteria away from harming you. The towels water wicking breathability also keeps the skin cool in warm and warm in cool weather.
- SOOTHING ON SKIN: Even the best hikers and backpackers have emergencies. That’s why a Lightload multipurpose towel is a must to prepare. It’s compressed so forget about it until you open to a clean dry cloth. It’s a bio-based fabric made from plants and wood and can be a cure all for many emergencies. Many of earth’s medicines and remedies come from plants and wood. I’ve personally soothed excruciating nettle stings with just applying the dry cloth to the pain.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you’re traveling you need the best travel towel, if camping you want the top camp towel, swimming the best swim towel and playing sports the best sport towel. Lightload towels are the best of the best. We include backpackers, sailors, hunters, fisherman, mountaineers, adventurers, explorers, cyclists, exercisers, yoga participants, kids, moms and the ordinary joe as customers. First, what we are not. We are not a microfiber towel that describe most camping towels, sports towels and travel towels. Our towels vacuum seal to look like the smallest of travel size toiletries and fit nicely in a toiletry bag. They open to a surprisingly big towel. Micro fiber fabric cannot compress to pack small. Our towels absorb like a large sponge. Microfiber towels are not nearly as absorbent. Lightloads are a naturally antibacterial cloth. You must treat microfiber towels with chemicals to be anti-microbial. Our cellulosic material comes from the natural environment. It’s made from plant and tree scraps and can help to sustain the forests. Microfiber is a plastic and environmentalists warn, particles of microfiber are washing into the water supply and killing sea life. We also aren’t those little popup coin tissue wipes in a tube that come 50 to a bag or 10 to a tube. Although they compress to dry towels and their material is stronger than paper towels, they are still a thin emergency use wipe, people use a lot, as expensive toilet tissue. There are news stories written that these wipes clog up drains damaging the sewers. Our material is made from the finest lyocell a much thicker grade fabric, washable, soft on the skin and reusable. People can burn them to dispose. Lightload pack towels are the best at easy storing and are sealed to be a clean dry towel until you are ready to use. They pack to free up space in pockets, carry-ons, survival bags, travel bags, backpacks, gym bags, bug out bags, dry bags, suitcases and more. They are truly a magic towel.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) They work! - I've used these types of expandable towels before, and they would crack or split upon adding water. All three of the towels in my package expanded perfectly!
2) Fantastic size - not only is the expanded size accurate to the product description, but this brand offers multiple size options for any application you may have in mind. The small nature of the dehydrated version is a dream for anyone looking to shave extra space off of their packing duties.
3) bright color - having the bright colors allows these to also function as a "safety flag" in circumstances that you may need to signal someone.
4) unbeatable price - I have been unable to find a single seller that sells these types of towels at a lower price per unit.
5) biodegradable - there's nothing better than a biodegradable product for the avid outdoors-person. Practical and responsible = win/win.
1) not meant for many uses - this is an obvious sacrifice that you make in order for all of the other pros that you get, but it's important to note that you're not going to be using these for years (or even months) to come. You can wash them, and though the product is advertised as being able to go through a washer machine, I would only ever hand wash these. I usually use these in a single-use type of way anyways, but at this price, you're really not losing, AT ALL!
Overall, I HIGHLY recommend these towels and will definitely be re-purchasing for years to come.