- Item Weight: 2.01 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L5W3SAQ
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#112,111 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #4939 in Dog Health Supplies
Mite Avenge Mange Treatment for Dogs - All-Natural, Non-Toxic
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Completely safe & non-toxic mange treatment with no residue or odor
- Gentler on skin than toxic treatments, and easier on your wallet than neverending vet visits
- Helps stop itching, scratching and gnawing quickly
- Huge number of all natural ingredients to cover all the bases
- Easy step-by-step instructions included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
You simply can’t find a better way to help your dog beat Sarcoptic Mange than safe, natural Mite Avenge.
- 3 bottles of incredibly effective Mite Avenge and 3 activator packets
- Mixing/applicator bottle
- Application mitt
You also get a complete instruction booklet that includes treatment tips, our highly successful holistic Sarcoptic treatment plan, and steps for avoiding recurrence. Our site has great tips to help you as well. Plus, we're here for you if you need us.
- Powerful yet safe, & non-toxic – will not harm your pet or you
- Works fast – noticeable relief after the first treatment
- Easy step-by-step instructions included
- Far less expensive and stressful than multiple vet visits
- Works in conjunction with our full line of natural mange mite products
- No stinging, burning chemicals, pesticides or drugs
- Simple topical after-bath drench
- Pleasant scent – no greasy creams to damage furniture
Sarcoptic Mange – Itchy, Contagious and Miserable
It's not your fault. Any dog can get mange mites. Your dog picked up the contagious creeps just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The carnivorous Sarcoptes Scabiei mites hopped aboard your dog and and within minutes began to dig and tunnel under the skin, leaving behind a microscopic maze of damage.
Your dog is suffering from what is considered to be the itchiest type of mange.
Take Control of Your Dog’s Health – Beat Mange Naturally
The Mite Avenge Secret:
- It contains unique ingredients specifically developed to fight mange. Not a multi-purpose product like so many others.
- The activated deep delivery system sends natural ingredients and essential oils deep into the hair follicles, or burrows, killing egg laying females and any hatching nymphs.
Join the thousands of pet parents who have made the healthy choice and helped their dogs with our products.
Ingredients: Citronella Essential Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Clove Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Karanja Oil, Neem Oil, Styrax Benzoin, Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Vitamin E, Sea Kelp, 2.5% Dihydrogen Dioxide, Disodium Tetraborate, Tender Loving Care
Harness The Power of Nature
You'll get your happy dog back, and she'll get back to the life she was meant to lead.
Not Sure What Kind of Mange Your Dog Has?
Happy Dog Naturals' Mange Products
Our complete line of products can be found right here at Amazon
- Mite Avenge - mite destroying drench
- Flush & Kill - benzoyl peroxide mange shampoo
- Marshmallow Mange Mud - soothes and heals traumatized skin
- 4 Whey Pet Health - immune boosting dietary supplement
- No Itch Spritz - calms the itch fast - alcohol free
- Speed Heal - wound healing oil for skin first aid
- Diatomaceous Earth - decontaminate your household
Size: Sarcoptic Mange (3 Treatments)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionMite Avenge 3- & 6-bottle multi-packs carry a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee. Because every dog's situation is different, it is important to apply Mite Avenge for at least for two (2) weeks to give it a fair chance before abandoning treatment. If, after applying Mite Avenge as directed, you still feel Mite Avenge has not benefited your pet, simply return the unused product and kit components to us within 30 days of purchase. 100% of your purchase price will be refunded instantly upon receipt. This guarantee is limited to one refund per customer and/or address. Refunds are limited to the purchase price of the product. Return postage is at the buyers expense. Single bottle purchases carry no such guarantee.
IngredientsCitronella, Clary Sage, Clove, Eucalyptus, Helichrysum, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary and Styrax Benzoin Essential Oils, Karanja Oil, Neem Oil, Dihydrogen Dioxide, Disodium Tetraborate, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Vitamin E, Sea Kelp, and Tender Loving Care
DirectionsTreatment schedule and application instructions are included with products.
Showing 1-8 of 49 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, so now with our GSD I just did the first application and the very next day she was already scratching less, I even whipped the solution in her ears and they too are cleaner and less itchy...Now 4 days later she's starting to itch a bit so I will be repeating this application 2x per week for 3-4 weeks... If after the scratching returns, I will order another 6 applications.
Chances are you don't know 100% if your dog has mites, but you can research mites on the Internet, and especially check out the happy dog naturals website..they will help you figure out by simple tests, like when you scratch your dog your dog starts scratching with back leg, your dog suddenly starts scratching like crazy especially ears, eyes, lower legs, feet, tail, and or arm pits/upper chest area, plus they will have a strong "dog" smell (no it's not normal for you to smell your dog from across the room), if hair is missing the skin might feel tacky or sticky and you may notice red scratch marks on underside.