Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.43 shipping
ER Emergency Ration 3600 Calorie Food Bar for Survival Kits and Disaster Preparedness, Single Bar, 1B
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Each packet contains nine individual, ready-to-eat 410 calorie rations; requires no preparation
- Contain no cholesterol, coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when medical aid is scarce
- Formulated with an optimal Balance of nutrients - Enriched with FDA recommended vitamins & minerals and a pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor
- Bars crumble easily and may be mixed with water to form a paste for younger children or adults with dental issues
- Durable, zip-close re-sealable packaging; withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22F to 149F)
|Shop Quality Safety Glass by AmazonBasics|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
About Quake Kare | Lighthouse for the Blind
Quake Kare is a leading supplier of ER Emergency Ready branded disaster preparedness kits and emergency supplies for the home, office, classroom or vehicle. Since 1982, Quake Kare’s mission has been to provide top quality, comprehensive emergency kits and supplies for all disasters at competitive prices to make families, companies, schools and communities safer. Quake Kare began as a small women-owned business founded in Moorepark, CA. Former owner/CEO, Sherry Heitz, established Quake Kare as an outlet for families and businesses to purchase prepackaged, comprehensive survival kits in earthquake country. The company has since grown to be an industry leader in disaster preparedness products supplying all types of disaster preparedness kits and supplies to families, schools/universities, corporations and municipalities across the U.S. and internationally.
In 2014 Quake Kare’s assets were purchased by the Lighthouse for the Blind, a non-profit headquartered in St. Louis, MO whose mission is to provide employment opportunities and support programs to adults and children who are legally blind. The Lighthouse staff remains dedicated to Quake Kare's principle of providing quality, comprehensive emergency preparedness supplies for all disasters and locations at affordable prices. Quake Kare’s line of preparedness kits are currently assembled with pride in St. Louis, MO by employees who are legally blind.