|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Cup: 94% Nylon/6% Spandex, Center Belt Lining and Cup Linings: 100% Polyester, Cup Pad: 100% Polyurethane Foam, Inner Center Belt: 100% Nylon, Back: 95% Nylon/5% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Front-closure bra featuring adjustable straps and tonal pattern at cups
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|Comfort Revolution Front Close Underwire 3P66||Comfort Revolution Wirefree Bra 3463||Double Support Minimizer Wirefree 3335||Comfort Revolution Smart Sizing Shaping Wirefree 3488||One Smooth U Ultra Light Illusion Neckline Underwire 3439|
|Closure||Front Close||Back Close||Back Closure||Back Closure||Back Closure|
Find your Best Fit
Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
Bali women's comfort revolution front-close shaping underwire bra
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.68 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PLKBE86
- Item model number: 3P66
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 8, 2005
- #19 in Everyday Bras
- Average Customer Review:
2,601 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 2,601 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope you found this review helpful. If you did, please click "yes" below. Thank you!
They don't have the annoying elastic band that cuts into you it's an elasticity fabric. And these are front closing! You can wear low cut fine. And the wires don't poke through! They don't roll with your fat (don't lie, you have it or you wouldn't be reading this!) Soooo comfy!
I will swear by these bras any day. I have bought the 6 pack of nameless brands looking for deals. I have spent $50 in department stores. For the price and comfort these are the best hands down.
If anything should ever change I will let you know. I do wash with my colors but I hang dry all of my bras always have. The dryer is what hacks your bras to death.
I do quite a bit of my shopping online, particularly at Amazon, so like you I depend on reviews to be honest so I can make an informed decision. ALL of my reviews are on products I purchased on Amazon, I have never reviewed an item I did not personally buy ON Amazon. So, I hope this has been helpful for your shopping needs. If you have a question I will try and answer it to my best ability. Enjoy your shopping!
It seems they cater to either small, "fake" or extremely large breasts because finding one for my natural, middling pair has been a chore. Here is my list of gripes:
1. The cups are either too large and create a fabric nipple of space or are too small and don't cover my side boob.
2. If I go with a back closure, there are usually either 5 rows of hooks which is too much or 2 rows which are too few.
3. The strap adjustment is in the back - which drives me nuts, because the last time I looked my eyes were in front and my arms were not 8 feet long. So if isn't adjusted perfectly when I put it on, I have to take it off and start again. (And maybe I am weird but my strap length sometimes changes depending on the time of the month.)
4. And my final one is the lining - even if it is "lightly lined" could stand up in a corner.
This bra fits perfectly in the cup, is a front closure and adjusts in the front. Now, yes, it could stand up in a corner and sometimes makes me feel like I am in straight jacket on a hot day - but it is the best one I have found so far. And am hoping with enough washings and Downy, this baby will soften up a little in the future.