Funballs Foam Beads for Slime DIY – Styrofoam Slime Beads with Fruit Splice and Sticky Googly Eyes for Kids Art Crafts, Crunchy Floam Slime, Home Decor and Party Decorations
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping|
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 4 pack big/mini foam beads(1 pack mixed color mini beads, 1 pack white mini beads, 1 pack mixed color big beads, 1 pack white big beads), about 32000 pcs (30000pcs mini beads and 2000pcs big beads)
- DIFFERENT SIZE MIXED: Size from 0.1 to 0.35 inch, 2 pack mini size and 2 pack big size foam beads, it is a good combination for you to DIY slime what you imagine
- APPLICATION: Easy way to make slime, vase and balloons filling, glass bottles DIY, art crafts ornament, DIY jewelry,home/wedding/party decoration
- FLOAM CRUNCHY SLIME: The foam balls are the best friend for slime, you can create anything when put them together, rainbow crunchy slime is the favourite one on intagram which you can also watch the vedio on youtube and learn how to make slime from the vedio
- FUNNY DIY: The fruit pieces and googly eyes will help you do a good DIY job. You can use the fruit pieces to make delicious fruit slime and use the googly eyes to design kinds of cartoon characters. It is a big FUN for kids and DIY hobbyist
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color: Mixed color
Balls size: 0.1-0.35 inch
1 x mixed color big beads
1 x mixed color mini beads
1 x white big beads
1 x white mini beads
+ ( 1 pack mini fruit pieces and 1 pack sticky googly eyes)
The foam beads are perfect for making slime. You can search vedio on youtube and learn how to make different slime with these slime beads, it is really a Big Fun!
179 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 179 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem that occurred was that the pink floam beads dyed my slime pink. Maybe they added a little too much color to it? Other than that everything worked great. I loved the variety I got, especially mixing the big colorful beads with the small colorful beads.
Overall, extremely happy about this purchase!